Chapter 44 - Death of the devil

Saira " Daddaaaa... It's hutingggg "

Karan " Don't leave my hand sairaa, hold it please baby "

Teju " Saaira jaan, please.. Dada ka haat pakadlo "

Jake was trying to stand with goenka in his grip while om was on ground groaning in pain and saira was hanging from the cliff, she was held by Alex who was also hanging holding her

The situation heated up as Alex kept karan on gunpoint and reached the hilltop with Jake driving them and Frank held mark.

Alex pushed karan and ask him to kneel down and Jake and mark were held by Frank.

On the other side, avinash was taking the person who followed them to hilltop on advise from Jake instructed by Alex.

Avinash stopped the car and pushed the person to hilltop but was shocked to see the scenario there. He saw his boss captivated by the man who is named as devil in their academy. 

Alex " You step away.. Leave Goenka right now "

Avi nodded no but Alex one look and the gun over karan head made him shut and karan was surpised to see the goenka there and so others.

Goenka " well done Alex I m so proud of you, this, this is what I expected from you.. You proved you r my best product ever. "

Karan was more shocked to hear this and he looked at Jake.

Goenka went near karan " I didn't expect you to be this way. I just thought you r my enemy in this business world, but you.. You fucking destroyed my everything and I m not going to leave you. I will kill you and your family, you killed my son right and you did all this all the way, I won't leave you "

" Before that, who will save you from us " , a gun pointed on the back of goenka head, Alex was shocked to see the person, who is none other than frank. Jake smirked and mark smiled evilly, as they r set free.

Now, goenka and karan were facing each other and Alex and frank were holding gun on either person. 

Alex " Frank what r u doing "

Frank " Frank?  Who is that?  Oh you r calling me frank?  Well I m not frank Mr. Alex Cameron, it's Ab, Abraham khan,  senior investigation officer, anti crime and narcotics and chief bodyguard of Karan kundrra. I owe my life for this man and you dare to kill him "

Alex " What bullshit are you saying.. You betrayed me, how dare you frank"

Ab " As if you never betrayed.. Put your guns down bastard "

Alex " you fucking messed with me, I trusted you dammit "

Ab " It would be good if you don't talk about trust Alex, you don't deserve that and do what i say or else he will die "

Karan " what you thought goenka ,it was a trap for Alex, no stupid man, it was a trap for you. The bigger fish, the whale,  that's you. That day when we met navya and Rajesh, she spilled a word that she did everything as per plan and I was wondering who was the one who planned all this and I know Rajesh is not that brilliant to do all this"

Jake " and Rajesh said, you asked him to come illegal, and when we enquired, you were at CM office at the time of spy thing. But the important thing we notice was, there is neither new venture of yours coming up, nor CM was there at the meeting, he was on meeting with PM. So we understood you r trying to fool us "

Karan " and when we hacked Alex account, we came to know that a Indian account was interlinked to it and we couldn't find the person, but we had a doubt it might be you bcoz you have been to all place where Alex have been in the consecutive months and dates, everything matched. "