Chapter 25 - Campaign day

Days passed by and the end of month arrived already. It's their campaign day and they were excited for the event.

It's a big event arranged on the private beach of KK, they were there from the morning. Jake is looking after the security with Mac, Om and teju were busy with the arrangements and then Karan was at the beach house with saira. Someone have to be there so they decided, it will be him in the morning and evening teju will be with her.

His mobile rang and he picked up immediately to see " Wife ❤". He smiled and picked it up only to receive a concerned voice on the other end. 

Teja " Sunny, what is she doing.. Is she crying.. Did she ate the fruits, I smashed and kept it there, is she okay, did u ate something? Why r u not answering me, sunny "

Jake from beside teju " He will speak only if u let him little girl "

Karan chuckled on this side and teju glared at her Big B who masked his emotions in that shades and face mask, he walked away.

Teju " Someone is happy bcoz his boyfriend taunted his wife?"

Karan " He is right, isn't he? "

Teju " Okay Mr. Jake's boyfriend, now will you answer my question, my baby is fine na "

Karan in his seductive voice " Are you talking about you 6 feet baby "

Teju blushed at his voice " no I am talking about my only baby, my Saira jaan "

Karan sulking " yes she is fine and sleeping on my chest right now and she had fruits, for lunch I will give her dal rice with some potato and I will also have the same. You have your food, omi will get you lunch and come home by 3, you need to get ready for the event. "

Teju " yeah okay... See you soon "

He was sulking and about to keep the phone down, when she called him

Teju " Sunnyyy "

Karan " whatttt "

Teju " I miss my big baby so much "

He blushed and she cut the call, he was smiling like a teenager, his cheeks were red and he looked down to see his princess, kissed her temple

Karan " your momma will make me go crazy one day "

She smiled in her sleep making him chuckle. He looked for some mails and rechecked the guest list for the campaign. There was a tight security in the venue, saira was going to be there and he restricted small media and also mobiles from guest to avoid any controversy . The event will be telecasted live in few important channels and the sponsorship money of ads will be sent to the orphanage.

.....................................................................

Karan was getting ready in his room while mother and daughter were getting ready in another room. She came back by 3. 30 and he was sleeping at that time. She woke up Saira and both mother and daughter went to her room.

Teju chose to wear ethnic since the event is all about cultural appreciation, she made Saira to get ready first.

Teju " awwww my baby is looking so pretty...nazar nah lage meri jaan ko"

Saira smiled widely " mummaaa, whele we going..."

Teju " we r going to an event arranged by Papa's company and there will be many people.. But momma will always be with you, you don't need to get scared okay "

Saira " mummaaa " she was still not comfortable with strangers

Teja " I know meri jaan but I promise you will be in mumma's arms and sonu will be there, J will be there "