Chapter 17 - High on Romance

They were working in the office, with saira in the play room designed by karan for her in his office since she is with them. Karan were discussing about the projects with the team, he was going on sight for the construction today afternoon and she was dealing with some campaign which are arranged by kk empire. They does this campaign every year in different theme and this year, they wanted to voice out on Percievance on Indian culture.

Teju entered his cabin and he asked her to wait, she patiently waited in the couch and he finished the meeting and looked at her. She smiled and walked to him with her plan of events for the campaign. He called the other two people who will be helping her from his side in this campaign to discuss.

Teja " Mr. Karan,  As we discussed, the campaign theme for this year would be Percievance on Indian culture. As per the title, we r going to let the people know the different type of cultures followed in our country, since it's about our culture it would spread like fire across the nation and the secular idea of us will make sure that all state people will know this. Since 3 years we haven't done this campaign, this year would be big and also it will create opportunity for us to do marketing for our new restaurant also. We will ensure that it reaches across the nation and also the world, so it would be promotion also for us.  Double benefit to ensure the marketing of our company, So officially to the world, KK EMPIRE is back to their own shine "

She completed and they clapped making her happy.

Karan " That's a very good plan "

The rest two also agreed and they ended the meeting, she was about to leave when karan stopped her.

Karan " Tejasswi, wait for a minute, we need to discuss about the captitation of the campaign "

He smirked and she nodded, others left the cabin and he walked to her. She placed the file on the table and he pulled her closer through her waist.

Teja " Mr. Karan, what r u doing.. This is unprofessional "

Karan " Is it miss tejasswi "

He entered his hands inside her top and traced her waist, she was trying to control her moan.

Karan bent to her neck, his other hand pulled the shirt a little down and he kissed her collar bone making her move closer to him. He was sucking her collar bone when she grabbed his hairs pulling him more towards herself. 

Karan moved his lips to her ears
" where did your professionalism went now ? "

He bite her earlobe and she moaned
" karannnnnnn "

Her moans were triggering him and he turned her and pushed her to the table, he made her sit on them and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He groaned with the sensation when her hips attached to his, he pulled her more closer, she was biting his shoulder with the weird feeling building inside her.

He grabbed her face in his palm, with his one hand rested on her nape, the other grabbing her waist. He kissed her with all force and she reciprocated back to him with same passion. It was a passionate hungry kiss from both the side and he left her lips after some minutes, she grabbed his hairs and pushed his face, her lips found his throat,she kissed his adam apple while looking into his eyes and he closed his eyes feeling her over him.

Karan " Tejuuuuu "

Her lips trailed down and she opened his shirt button leaving him bare chested on upper. She traced the tattoo on his upper left chest, he opened his eyes and looked at her.  She sucked his tattoo and he grabbed her hairs and kissed her again.

Karan break the kiss after sometime
" I would rip your clothes apart and kiss every inch of your body, leave my  marks everywhere and finally claim you in my way, the hardest and sweetest way, I can't wait to make you mine Tejuuuu "