Epilogue

It's been 4 years since the destruction of biggest mafia happened, after that everything had been good to the cop as the human trafficking rate had been reduced and also the consumption of drugs all over the world have been reduced in civilized countries.

Karan built many rehabilitation center for the betterment of youth and his team is always active across the nation. Even recently, they discovered a place which sell weeds to school students and captured the gang and put them in jail under non bailable case. 

With the sky turning darker and darker and the sun set with the orange horizon across the wide sky, she was sitting in their room with a photo album in her hand, she traced the imprint on the wooden block and a beautiful smile adorn her face.

Karan Kundrra & Tejasswi Prakash
                   11.3.2024
Marking the beginning of our journey

She opened the box and their beautiful picture comes into her vision, she had wrapped her arms around him and he kissed her forehead and both had their eyes closed feeling the moment embarking their new beginning. 

The picture was taken on their engagement which happened a week before their wedding as he proposed her. 

As promised to her, he was ready to give her all that she deserved. 

She was coming down with her eyes blindfolded and Jake was beside her. Saira was coming down with her holding her hands and he couldnt stop his smile seeing them.

She was dressed beautiful in a golden frock just looking like princess which she was and he was also wearing white tuxedo which complemented her outfit well.

With every step she took, she could feel her heart thudding against her rib. She just woken from her nap and there was a note in her bed beside her, with a gift wrap. She opened them only to see a elegant dress with matching accessories. She opened the note to see his handwritten words,
" Get ready for the magical night wifey"

She smiled and decided to get ready soon as it was already 5.30 in the evening, she was all good to go out when the door knocked and she opened them to see Jake dressed up in formal tuxedo waiting for her. She looked down feeling someone pulling her dress and saw saira looking at her with a adorable smile. The trio walked downstairs  with a smile taking everyone heart into their bag of love. 

She was ogling at her husband who was shamelessly looking at her already and a red hue crept on her cheeks all the way till she walked to him. She forwarded her hand when he raised his and instead of taking her hand in his, he lifted her and she squealed but soon composed herself and snuggled to him. He kissed her cheeks and she blushed listening the hooting from her brother and daughter.

He placed her on the stage which was decorated beautifully and she gasped realizing it was not just a date but a celebration, but what?  She frowned and he was on his knees already looking at her.

Karan " Tejasswi prakash, I m not going to say essays even though I am prepared for them, I just wanted to say, if my heart is beating, the reason is you, if I m breathing, the reason is you, if I am smiling, the reason is you, if I am crying, the reason is you again and if I am alive, the reason is you. My existence is defined by you and nothing more than that. I promised you that not just in papers, but in real also we will be husband and wife soon,  and we will tie the knot in front of all people we love. So Mrs. Karan Kundrra, will you marry this man who is deeply, Madly and irrevocably in love with you with all the cells in his body screaming your name,  a chance to marry you again and place the sindoor on your hairline with all the love I have for you and tie the scared knot around your neck marking the emotions of our love. Will you allow me to do all this wifey?  And I need a yes "