Chapter 23 - Jake's emotions

After some days, Teja walked down with a sulking saira in her arms because she wanted to sleep more but her mumma woke her up saying its time to rise and shine..

Teja " okay my jaana, no sulking in the morning, or else the entire day will be like this. Mumma sorry, please give me that best smile of my saira"

Saira smiled at her mother listening her and teju kissed her cheeks with a sound and she rolled her eyes.

Saira " mummaa, no muahhh sound"

Teju again did the same and she screamed for help from her dada till the time they reached downstairs.

Saira " Daddaaaa "

Karan peeked at them from the sofa to see teju giggling and Saira making uff face, he chuckled and walked to them. He lifted saira and she pouted at him.

Karan " what happen my jaan "

Saira " she is toubling.. me "

Teju giggle more and she tip toed again to kiss her cheeks and ran inside the kitchen, karan laughed at them.

Saira " She is sooooo nautty "

Karan " like daughter, like mumma"

Saira " but saira is baby, but mumma no na Dada "

He went closer to her ears " Momma is also baby to me and nanu na, so she behave like saira at times "

Saira made a O face as if she understood what he is saying.

Saira " Okay then.. I forive her "

He laughed as she giggled at the end and they were called by teju for breakfast. Om also joined them later. 

Teja " Where is Big B "

Om " He won't come today "

Karan " what happen om "

Om " It's August 1 today karan "

Karan stopped eating as he remembered the day, he looked at Om who nodded but teju was confused and she raised her eyebrows at karan who signalled later. He feed saira and teju ate a little worried for her big B.

.....................................................................

Karan " She slept? "

Teja " Yes she played too much, so taking a nap now "

Karan " That's good "

Teja " where is big B karan, what's about today? "

Karan " It's... It's... It's Aaron's Birthday today which is also his death anniversary "

He fisted his hands to control his anger remembering what happened to Aaron. Teju wasn't surprised she was thinking something like that but she still doesn't know the relation between Aaron and Jake.

Karan " what r u thinking "

He cupped her cheeks and she looked at him.

Teja " How are Jake and aaron related ?"

Karan " Aaron is his little brother teju,  his only family. He also have no one now "

Teju felt terrible hearing it, y all the cruel things happen to these precious people, they have already suffered in life and God want to snatch everyone from them. Her Big B is a good man, he is like a coconut, hard from outside but soft and kind hearted from inside. She felt her tear passing down and Karan nodded no.

Karan " please don't cry, he will be fine soon. He used to stay alone in this day and he will be back tonight. "

He kissed her forehead and she nodded , not having anything to say.