Chapter 2 - First name basis

She stood up to leave but he was fast enough, she stopped when he held her hands and they felt their world just stopped and nothing else made sense except their first touch.

She turned slowly and looked at him, he was observing her every moves, his eyes travelled down her chubby cheeks, her sparkling earring and the side bang falling her face and atlast rested on her soft lips, he took deep breath and she was feeling something under his intense gaze. 

Teja after composing herself " what happened Mr. Kundrra "

Her voice break his trance and he pulled his hands away from her in a jerk, he looked at her and took deep breath keeping his wild thoughts aside " I m really sorry Ms. Tejasswi. I know i was at fault and you don't have to apologize, I know how it feels when someone is not listening to me when I m discussing something important, I apologize for zoning out like that. The previous meeting just messed up my mind and I was lost in it. Please don't mind and let's continue the meeting. I m sorry for the inconvenience caused "

She was listening to him keenly and the end of his talks, her features softens and she smiled..

Teja " are u sure Mr. Kundrra, no issues we can carry on this later as well "

Karan " No no, let's wind up I don't want to waste your time anymore "

She nodded and he walked back to his seat. She looked at him, he raised his eyebrows at her, she pouted.

Teja " can we sit in the couch please, it would be comfortable for both of us, I can show you the presentations as well "

She said like a baby and he chuckled, he wanted to pull her cheeks but then he shut his thought and made his way to the couch in his cabin, it was big enough for both of them and she kept her laptop on her lap and he scooted a little closer to see the screen.

She shivered when his hands touched hers while moving the sensor and he could also feel that urge to be closer to her.

Unlike last time, he was paying attention to her words and by the end of the presentation, he was satisfied with her plans and asked her to proceed with them. She smiled widely and stood up to leave, he saw the time  and it was post 2 pm.

He saw her packing her things, he wanted to ask her for lunch since he couldnt eat alone. Jessica was out for some work and omi is handling other people.

Karan " mmm Ms. Tejasswi "

She lifted her head and saw him, he hesitated for some reason and she understood he wanted to ask something.

Teja '' yes Mr. Kundrra "

Karan in a go " would you like to have lunch with me "

Teja was shocked, she may not know him personally and this is their first meet but she have heard enough about him. He was termed as a devil, but all she saw was a sweet person in him. He apologised for his mistake, he agreed to her request and now he is asking her for lunch. She couldn't sense any wrong intentions in him and thus nodded making him happy. She somehow like to be around him and the realization made her heart skipped a bit.

This one year, she imagined him to be impulsive, rude and arrogant business man but she also have seen that the female in the office are more respected and valued, this one year gave her assurance that " Harassment is a big no in his empire and it's a punishable crime " . If anyone crossed the limit, they would be restricted to work, not just here but all over the world.  No company would take him as a employee if they are restricted by KK empire. This is something which admired her more, even though he disappeared, the employees didn't stop doing their work. They tried their best to keep the company on top as always. They always believed that one day, their boss would return and they want him to be proud of them.