Chapter 5 - Saira and her laddoo

After some hours, he was working on his laptop, all the team members were there and he was instructing them.

Karan " Don't give me any excuse, just make sure the work is done. I won't entertain any excuse, you guys know me well "

" Yes sir " they said and one by one, they presented the work details and suddenly they felt some cute little baby coming out of a room.

Karan's posture changed when he saw his little girl coming to him rubbing her eyes with her little steps.

Saira " Dada "

He picked her up when she opened her arms and kissed her cheeks.

She opened her eyes and snuggled to karan more when she saw so many people around. Karan observed her actions , he stroked her back and signed everyone to leave. He kissed her forehead again and she checked around, when no one was there, she smiled at him. She frowned looking across the room and karan stroked her cheeks lovingly,

Karan " what happen princess "

Saira " laddoo.. Whele "

Karan was not surprised, he could see the bond between them and he smiled at her.

Karan " so princess doesn't want dada now, she want her laddooo "

He tickled her lightly and she giggled keeping her head in his chest.

Saira " Dada.. Call ladooo "

His eyes teared up and he immediately called teju who lifted the call.

Teja " haan karan "

Karan " teju can you come to cabin, princess is asking for you "

Teja " Coming right away "

He cut the call and made Saira sit on his lap as he played her rhymes.

Karan " your laddoo is coming "

Saira grinned and kissed his lips making him grin and he kissed her cheeks and her pout.

Karan " do u like laddoo "

Saira nodded her head and he smiled

Karan " y do you like her "

Before saira could reply, Karan's room door opened and he looked up from her to see teju standing there.

Teju "my baby girl asked for me "

Saira gave her best smile and threw her arms for teju to pick up. She immediately picked her up and kissed her cheeks, she saw Saira sucking her thumb and she turned to Karan.

Teju " karan, it's lunch time "

Karan " yes, let's have our lunch..what to order "

Teju " for us order anything, for Saira, dal chawal, mention it's for the baby "

Karan nodded and made call, she sat down on couch with saira in her lap who was busy biting her shoulder indicating she is hungry.

Teja " awe my baby is hungry, she want food, Dada is so bad, Dada keep working and now he forget saira didn't have food "

Saira nodded and karan cleared his throat making both chuckle. 

Karan " Haan haan backstabbing me princess ?" .

Saira laughed and teju rubbed her cheeks with hers, karan sat down admiring the duo as they both were busy in their world. 

The food arrived and he called omi to join the lunch, he came after sometime and meanwhile teju plated the food. She smashed the rice for saira with dal and made it easily chewable.