Chapter 30 - Don't tease me sunny

The next morning rises with its shine, she opened her eyes to see him, his face was so close to her in a way that her stubble was rubbing her skin and she smile but frowned as her head was throbbing with pain. He traced her belly and she gasped, his hands were on her bare skin and that gave tingles to her.

Teja " Sunnyyy "

She moaned with his actions and he opened his eyes.

Karan " utgaye meri jaan "

He kissed her cheeks and she looked at him with her lips wobbling and he sat straight immediately. He went to down and she felt cold, she looked at herself and her eyes widen seeing her in his Shirt, that was barely buttoned. She hold her trying to remember but she couldn't, some flashes are coming infront of her but that wasn't clear.

Teja " what did u do teju, you were just drinking water, then how come you got drunk, did I mistakenly took his drink bottle, oh God.. What and all I do? "

She widened her eyes remembering how she shouted earthquake and then talking with floor, she closed her eyes
" Shit, you were acting crazy. When did sunny came and what I did to him?"

She was trying to remember what happened with them and karan came inside with the lemon juice and tablet for her.

He shook her a little and she looked at him with frown and changed her face to puppy face, he was trying to control his smile. He forwarded the medicine and she took them and drank the juice.

Karan looked at her and smirked, she studied his eyes which were travelling all down her neck and she blushed. She looked down after placing the glass on table and tried to button her shirt, I mean his.

He grabbed her hands and nodded no, his intense looks were giving her shivers. He pushed her on bed and hovered over her, she looked at him surprised.

Karan " bohot sataya apne mujhe Kal biwi sahiba "

She was trying to breath but seems like he took away her breathing. He slide her top down her shoulder and sucked her collar bone making her scream his name in pleasure.

Teju " Sunnyyyyyyy "

" you r not in your senses ,you r drunk tejuuuuu"

" I don't fucking care, just kiss me you
monster "

She was pinned to the door and he was kissing her madly, she was rubbing her hands all over his body.

Karan unbuttoned her fully and she closed her eyes feeling his intense stare on her body, he removed her shirt completely and she just let him do whatever he wants.

Karan " You looked super sexy in my black Shirt wifeeyyy "

" When u call me wife.. I feel like zoo in my stomach, Sab animals running.. Making me feel guddi guddi.. You feel that? "

" how will I feel what's happening in your tummy "

" Aiyoo sunny.. I asked about you.. You feel that, in your tummy, when I call you hubby"

" but you don't call me hubby na "

Tejuu wrapped her hands around his neck " Is it so.. Hubbyyyy "

He smirked knowing she remembered and made his hands crawled down her back making her gasp, he traced his hands up and down on her bare back, with a strap holding her bralette.

She pulled him closer and kissed with all the passion, he smirked more and let her do, his hands were creating a fire in her body and she wanted it. She was biting his lips and he opened his mouth, flashes of their kissing from the night came and she smiled.