Chapter 21 - US gave me life

Karan " I was traumatized with everything happened in my life. Everything impacted my brain and I was under treatment. I started forgetting things that happened in my life on and off and it was best for me to hide away from the world. I started living in a small city in US which was not much famous, I don't want anyone to know about me but I have update about everything that happened in your life, in our office. How can I not know about you when all I have is only you in this world to call as family apart from om. I don't want to forget you ever and that's the main reason I took the treatment "

Teju " You can never forget me sunny, I know how much you love me "

Karan " Days passed on and I was getting better. It was the day before I planned to leave the city, I was walking over the empty streets which was dead silent.. "

He was walking through the empty streets which were surrounded by greenery everywhere, he was crossing a room when he heard someone smashing the door and calling for help. He felt his heartbeat risen and he couldn't figure out what was happening to him. He was feeling restless hearing the scream and somewhere in his heart, it reminds him of sanjana. She might have also called for help when that bastards tortured her but none helped her and he lost his sister. He can't let another brother, another family to lose a girl. He walked to the home and it was locked from inside.

He searched for something to break the door, his eyes caught a rod used for  gardening, he smashed it against the lock and pushed the door with his body to break the door. After trying so much, the door happened and he walked inside, someone were inside, throwing everything coming in their hands and was screaming for help.

" Helppppp, someone please helppp"
He reached upstairs soon and pushed the door forcefully to open. The door opened and he stood there in utmost shock to see her again, in front of him, alive.

She stopped her screaming seeing him, infront of her ,her dada, her saviour,the man who was her everything..

Karan " Princess "

San " Dadaaa "

Thats it, he went near her and engulfed her in his arms, he was crying and she was crying holding him tight.

San " ahhhhhhhhh "

She screamed and he pulled back to see her full blown belly,he was shocked to know that she is pregnant, she is a mother now.

Karan " sanju... You r? "

She held his hands " Dada, please save my baby.. Please save my baby dada.. They will come back soon, they will kill my baby.... please dada"

Karan picked her up and rushed down, he ran with her in his arms to his car and started the engine. She was admitted in the nearby hospital, he was crying, he was happy to get her back but now again she is battling with her life. 

Karan stood up when the doctor came out.

Doc " Patient is in a very critical situation, she was abused very badly, physically tortured many time, her uterus is very weak to carry this baby and we can't take risk now, baby is just 7 months , but we have no option, to save the baby we need to operate immediately , sign the papers "

Karan slowly " What about the mother?"

Doc " I m sorry Mr..she have very less chance to survive. She have been deprived of food many days and on top of that, the tortures were deep and that have impact on her internal organs. We can't assure you anything, at least let us save the baby.. Please sign "

Karan took the pen with the shivering hands and he sighed the papers. The doctor asked them to get the OT ready.

Karan " Can I meet her? "