Chapter 31 - Om's Anger

Karan entered a dark room and as he stepped, the lights on and a man was lying in the corner with his body curled up, Mac forwarded the stick to karan who smirked and smacked the back of the man. He screamed in pain as the stick have a fresh wound over the already one.  He smacked again and the person turned around to be revealed as Raghu.

Karan " Hello my dearest uncle "

Raghu " Why r u tortuing me like this karan, put me in jail. "

Karan in his low tone " So that you will live your life luxurious in the jail, provided with all facilities, is it so "

Raghu " Plead leave me karan or kill me don't torture me like this "

Karan " I think my boys have done a great job I guess. Okay let's make a deal, you answer my question honestly and then I will think about leaving you... Right "

Raghu got a hope of living listening him and he nodded yes again and again.

Karan " did u kidnap sanjana "

That question itself made raghu force, he knew he won't be alive after telling the truth and he don't have any other choice also.

Karan " Don't run your mind anywhere else. You r dead already for the world and now if u think about anything, I will bury you alive, do u want that "

Raghu nodded no and karan smiled like sadist. He was not the karan kundrra, he is form of death infront of him.

Raghu " I... I... Yes.. I did "

Karan slapped him hard and raghu shivered.

Karan " how dare you "

Jake " karan, calm down we need to know the truth. Calm down please "

He sat back, he was fistings his hands to control his anger.  Raghu started explaining him about the day.

After talking with Karan, sanjana left with her driver uncle. She was blabbering to him like what happened the entire day in her class and her driver uncle was closer person to her.  She treat him like a family.

She saw Raghu standing in the middle of the door.

San " uncle stop the car, see raghu uncle is standing there "

Raghu was talking to someone over the call, he seemed to be stressed and she asked her driver to stop the car. 

San " Uncle, what happen, y r u standing here "

Raghu looked up and saw her, she smiled at him and he said his car is punctured.  She asked him get in and he did. He was constantly texting someone and being nervous.

Raghu " That day, we were supposed to send 15 girls to Russia from here, that.. That was my first work for Alex. But last minute pe, we found that one among the girl is not physically fit and she cannot be sent. I was restless and nervous thinking Alex would kill me. I never had a intention of kidnapping sanjana but she herself came into my trap and I had no choice than swap he with that girl "

He was awarded with punches from jake because Karan was sitting blank.

Raghu looked at sanjana from top to bottom, she was a blooming flower who were growing into a beautiful women. He smirked thinking something and sent text to the person saying he got another girl and shared the location to them. She was talking to him normally not knowing even a little that this bastard is going to spoil her life.

He never saw her in a different way but that day, after seeing her closely he was tempted to touch her.  He placed his hands on her thighs over her school uniform and she felt weird at his touch.