Chapter 4- Most awaited meet

It's been 5 days since they started being friends and Karan was busy with his work. He had so much to handle and top of that, Mr. Goenka is pressuring him from days.

Bcoz of some issues, the vote of declaration didn't happen on that day and it will happen today. He was tensed over this. Even though he knew nothing would go wrong, still he feel it's going to be difficult.

He was getting nervous and his feet carried him to the only place where he can feel peace.  He opened the door and it turned silent. She looked at the other two people of her team looking confused.

Karan "hmm..Excuse us for a minute "

The two left the cabin and he looked at her for a second, immediately engulfed her in his arms. Shock would be understatement for her, he was pulling her closer and she slowly wrapped her arms around him, he relaxed and she stroked his back.

Teja " karan "

Karan " I need this teju "

She closed her eyes and both were at peace. He slowly pulled back and looked at her face, there was many emotions in her eyes, fear, affection, confusion and top of all concern for him.

Teja '' what happened karan "

Karan " Today is vote of declaration and I feel something is not right "

Teja placed her hands on his chest
" nothing is wrong karan, no one can defeat Mr. Karan Kundrra, you r the devil karan, u can do anything but not lose to anyone , go and win the fucking empire, it's yours karan"

It your empire karan, you have all rights to rule it,  never lose it

A voice echoed in his mind and he knew he can win it back, for her, for them.

Seeing his determined face, she knew that the devil is back. She smiled and he walked away with his devilish smirk.

......................................................................

He entered into the conference, they all stood up seeing him. The associate lawyers were also there with the essential documents. 

Mr. Raghuvanshi " Welcome Mr. Kundrra.  Since Mr. Kundrra is here, we would like to start the meeting. As per Mr. Goenka request, we all are gathered here for the vote of declaration. We are a total of 20 members, if karan kundrra win in majority, then no one can stop him from being the chairman of this empire. If he loses even by 1 margin difference , then the board of members will decide the next chairman of this empire  "

The last line came as low as possible from him, he couldn't even think of someone taking the ownership, its his friends hardwork. 

The hall went silent as he completed and the head lawyer stood up to start the election. 

Mr. Goenka pov " I was waiting for this day from years. Smile as much u want karan, u will lose in the end. How can you even think these members will support you, they r my man karan. You have very few like raghuvanshi, Haha I m waiting to see you lose karan "

He smirked at Karan who was calm and composed.

Karan " so let's start the process if nobody have any objection "

They all nodded and the lawyer started his speech " So 40 percent shares exclusively hold for Mr. Kundrra and remaining were split up among the others. He is the major share holder of this company, but still on the basis of your request we r here to start this vote of declaration. I would like to begin with the members who oppose karan kundrra as the chairman of this empire "

90% raised their hand and the lawyers make a note of them including Mr. Goenka. Karan was not surprised with the backstab as he was expecting it, but om was sure surprised to see few.