Chapter 38 - A blissful Morning

The rising sun, birds chirping and the slowly morning breeze was bringing a magical environment for the surroundings. She was snuggling to him and he pulled her closer, they were wrapped under sheets still lying in the balcony, he was laying on back with his face in the crook of her neck.

He groaned when her bare chest touched his abs he pulled his face apart, she was laying with her messed up hairs and her lips were swollen, her neck and chest were filled with his love bites making him smile, she turned around and her legs entangles with him making him gasp at the sudden contact, there were totally naked under the sheets which ain't helping him either ways. He groaned and kissed her neck softly, she opened her eyes and looked at him, her hands  automatically fisted his hairs, he looked into her eyes.

Karan " are you sore? "

Teju " hmmm.. No... "

Karan " jhooti "

He tried to sit straight and she pulled him and he hovered over her.

Karan " Tejuuuuu "

He closed his eyes and she rubbed her cheeks with him " Morning work out nahi karna aapko"

Karan " Aise? U r in pain "

Teju "  I am up for sweet pain, I need you "

The desperation in her voice made him hover over her, thus begins their morning session of romance, high on each other .

.....................................................................

Tejuu " she is going to be very angry on me.. Sab apke wajase horaha hai "

Karan " meri wajase..seriously.. Sweet pain. I need you.. " he imitated her and she blushed instantly and he smirked seeing her blush.

Both were rushing down as its already 10 in the morning and they r super duper late.

They entered the dining table only to see saira sitting with a pout and Jake was trying to make her eat..

Jake " Please my princess, eat something "

Saira " no no no.. Mumma Dada kahan.. Y they didn't come "

Om " meri jaan, mumma Dada are busy baby.. Samajlo "

Saira " busy what? "

Om " hmm kaise bolu... Haa making your sister or brother "

Jake throwed the spoon at him and om shrugged his shoulder while saira looked at them with curiosity.

Saira " how they will make sister "

Jake " nothing princess, your sonu is mad, he talks anything. You ignore him "

Om pouted at Jake and he glared at him. Karan smacked his head entering and teju sat beside Saira holding her ears.

Teja " mumma is so sorry princess, we got late today.. Really sorry "

Saira turned her face with pout and karan was on her side now.

Karan " it will not happen again princes.. Please maaf kardo "

She looked at him and then her momma, sighed, how can she stay angry at them when they look so innocent.

Saira " I m hungry "

Teju immediately started feeding her and Saira ate from her hands happily making all happy.

Saira " Mummaa, when you bring my sister or brother "

Teju eyes widen and karan choked, he glared at om who was finding places to hide now bcoz karan might kill him today.

Karan " hmm baby. You r small now na, so we will bring baby once you turn big "