Chapter 10 - Goenka's Spy

Teju gasped at the sight, karan was holding that person head from back as its smashed against the wall.

Teju went near karan " karan stop, what r u doing, leave him "

Karan roared " You stay out of this "

Om pulled her away and he tried to hold karan. karan's ear turned deaf to the pleading from that person, omi tried to pull him back. 

Om " Karan, leave him "

Karan " you dare to speak ill about a women in my office, under my roof, how dare you. "

T L " sir I am sorry.. Please.. Please.. Leave me... "

Karan "  Do u know who she is, you have no fucking idea what she mean to me and you dare to open that filthy mouth of yours on her! Not just her, how dare you to talk shit about a girl "

He pushed him hard and pulled back, that person fall sliding the wall and the rest of people went near him. Nobody dare to speak a word to karan seeing him, he was scary as hell. Teju have heard about him but seeing his this side just now. Om signalled her to go out and she ran to his cabin.

Karan to others " I repeat if anyone have problems with her doing this, then fucking leave my office. She will be the designer . She is the sole reason of why I m doing this, so better cooperate or leave. "

The team nodded and he walked out to his cabin, she was already there and when the door opened, she ran to his arms and hugged him tightly, having her in his arms somehow made him calm but he was still shivering with the anger.

Karan " Nobody have rights to talk shit about you, not even me, don't be quiet next time "

Teja rubbed his back " Sunny, the world is like that. You are giving me a work out of my field. They doesn't understand this and not just him, the whole office is going to talk about us, say shit about me to you. We can't keep pondering over that and get worried on that. This is not going to stop and u stop smashing everyone head like this "

He closed his eyes, sniffed her scent
" You don't know what I can do, I can fucking kill the people who question us, you, I don't give a shit teja..you r mine and I don't tolerate people character assassinating you "

She rubbed his chest pulling away from him " Okay calm down, I know you like me but u don't have to do all these, this will only create more trouble "

Karan " No trouble hereafter, I will make sure no one discuss about us, and I just don't like you, you are my life, you and saira are my world and one scratch on you both I will burn this world alive "

The intensity in his voice made her shiver and she couldn't understand his passion over her. This is not something to begin in just 2 weeks, she tried to look into his eyes for some answer but all she got was just love and desire for her. His eyes traveled down to her lips and she noticed the eye movement, she gasped when he leaned.

Teja " What if I leave you one day? What if something happen to me "

His mind went blank and filled with rage and he grabbed her chin, pinning her to the door, he smashed his lips with her, her eyes turned wide with his action and she tried to kiss him back, but he was punishing her as if she have done a big crime.

He pulled her hairs and she gasped making him enter his tongue inside hers to taste each and every corner of her mouth, her saliva mixed his and the sensations made her to curl her toes. He grabbed her thighs and she encircled them grinding on his hips with hers and they both moan in each other mouth with the sensation. Her Lower abdomen flipped when he pushed himself more into her to make her aware of what she is doing to him.