Chapter 37 - Teja..I am..

She went inside the washroom to change, as she unwrapped the gift,  a beautiful red net saree was there and she absolutely loved it. There was a note attached to it,

To my beautiful rose, get ready to be ravished tonight...

She blushed at his note, " Shameless" , was the only thing she could utter and she looked around. The bathtub was filled with water and rose petals, with a lavender aroma around and she felt her nerves calming down. She dipped herself in the bath tub after removing her clothes and the warm water produce instant relief to her. 

She got ready in that Saree which looked extremely pretty and gorgeous on her, she couldn't take her eyes off her that moment, she cladded in a jewel set which was wrapped along with the gift.

Taking a look at herself, she could say he was not going to leave her. She stepped outside only to find the room glowing with candles, no lights on and the moon light was entering through the windows making the place extremely romantic. The cold breeze entering through the openings made her shiver.

Teju " Sunnyyy "

She whispered and felt his hands tracing her waist, his hands slide the pallu from her belly and touched her bare skin.

Karan " I love that glow on your face, you r extremely beautiful tejuuu "

She loved whenever he  calls her teju and stretches that name, it sounds beautiful from his mouth that she wishes to hear always. 

Karan " where r u lost jaan "

He whispered again her nape, that's when she realized that he have slide her hairs from right to left side shoulder and her bare back connected with a string was visible to him, thats irresistible to him

Karan " You bare skin, that milky white color is making me hard tejuu"

She closed her eyes tightly when he sucked her nape and his lips did magic on her bare back, his another hand were drawing patterns on her waist making her knees go weak.

Teju " Sunnyyyyyyy " she screamed when he gave a first bite to her on her back. He turned her and her hands found their place just above his heart and she noticed how rapid his heart was beating. He was breathing hard just like her and he leaned closer to her , their breath mix as their lips inched closer and his lips found hers on its own, she slipped her hands into his hairs and he made her stand on his feet, not leaving an inch of gap between them. His hands were marking it's territory everywhere and landed on her hips to keep her standing.

He pulled apart when he found her breathless and she was just looking at him, the amount of love and trust those eyes showed made him to pull back and she looked at him with frown. He cupped her cheeks as she stand on the floor.

Karan " tejuu, today I m going to give all the answers to your questions which were running in your mind "

She looked at him for a second " I trust you and that's enough..i "

Karan " No love, before we start our journey as a husband and wife, I need to tell you everything. You are not just my betterhalf and you r my whole life and I want you to know the other side of my life, which was initiated from you "

Teju " From me "

Karan " yes "

Teju frowned and he took her to their big balcony, the balcony setup was romantic which made them to rethink their decision of talking right now. He layed down and pulled her, she fell right above him and he pulled her closer. 

Karan " Teju.. I didn't mean to hide all this from you, I was just waiting for the right time and I can't delay more"

She nodded and looked at him " Whatever you r going to say is not going to change anything between us, I love you and that's enough for me "