Chapter 26 -Cacta conspiracy

Once the event is over, karan took teju and saira to home safely ,he asked om to stay with them.

Karan " Laddoo, listen ,i m heading out somewhere for work ,i will be back late in the evening , you and saira stay in a room and yeah om will be in this houss for your safety, dont worry about me , i m taking jake with me "

Teju frowned listening to the first part and ended up with a teasing smile in the end listening  jake.

Teja " Wohho spending night with your boyfriend in the middle of jungle, ahhh how romantic karan kundrra"

She raised her eyebrows with a teasing smile and he looked behind to see his daughter sleeping. He went to the edge of bed and pulled her closer by her feet making her gasp.

Karan in his low sexy tone " Dont you dare tease me right now in this  state, i wont mind doing unholy things to you and show you how romantic I am Mrs. Kundrra, very soon you will see the beast in me my beauty "

His every word was sending shivers to her whole body, she gulped at the way he was staring at her intensely ,she felt as if  her fictional character , the alpha male was infront of her, she thought they r just imagination but this man do wonders to her just by his words, what will happen when he will posses her ,touch her and do everything to her ,she closed her eyes with all wild things running in her mind.

He grabbed her chin and whispered in her ears " you will feel heaven and hell at the same time...now be a good girl and sleep "

He left like a thunder and she breathed heavily, she was wondering how does he know what she was thinking, this man will make her mad one day .

She changed after composing herself and slept beside Saira taking her in her arms.

.....................................................................

Karan in their secret home ,he entered inside and the rest of people saluted him and he nodded his head walkimg inside to their private room.

Jake " Here is the fly "

He stepped aside to see a man who was sitting on the chair tied up. He was unconscious ,karan signalled mac something and mac splashed hot water on that man's  face making him scream in pain.

He looked at karan who was standing there like a devil with just two horns missing over his head .

Karan " Listen i just want one answer from you, who sent you there to kill me?"

The person started laughing and karan looked  at him furious. He slapped him tight across his face making his lips bleed in the corner.

Jake traced his face with the tip of knife slightly piercing his facial skin
" You dont know him man, he will kill you in a second. Dont test his patience..Be a good boy now "

The man looked at karan who was glaring at him ,if looks would kill someone he must be dead by now

" That was not for you...its...its for...your wife and your daughter... I dont know the person personally  ,he just sent me money and  i agreed to do.. I dont know anything about the person"

They heard a gun shot and karan head outside keeping his pistol in the pocket . Jake followed him while signalling Mac to dispose the body .

He entered his cabin and throwed the things away in anger ,jake hugged him to calm down.

Jake " Dont lose your calm ,he isnt worth it ,i promise you no one can even touch them ,you know right we wont let anything happen to them. We r here..calm down buddy ..calm down"