Chapter 43 - Good Vs Evil

Mark raised his hands as the gun was pointed toward Karan and so everyone, they all stepped back and placed the gun down making the opposite person smirk.

" You think it's easy to kill someone like me.. The devil like me.. Hahaha, karan kundrra, Death will come near me only if I chose it for me. You get that " Alex roared near his ears and karan closed his eyes.

Jake " Don't do anything stupid Alex, you can't step out alive from here if he got even a single scratch, listen to me and throw the gun away "

Alex " Oh, trying to threaten me.. Do what the fuck I said, call his wife and saira, I want them at the place where I m saying "

Karan " No Jake, don't do that.. Don't call them, let it be. Don't please "

Alex " Jake, you don't love your bosss, you want him to die just like how your brother died, that bloody bastard, he took my sanjana away from me, he took away my life, you know what I did. I killed him. I killed him to death. He bled to death.. Yes I did, you want Karan to die that way "

Karan " Jake don't listen to him, don't please. "

Alex " Karan, calm down boy, Jake knows what to do "

Jake closed his eyes and the scenes rewinded in his head.

Karan and Jake entered the building only to see alex and Frank tied up in a chair. He smirked and walked ahead to them.

Karan ' Alex Cameron, how is India treating you.. Well I think my men treated you really well.. "

He touched the bruises and Alex didn't give any reactions. 

Alex " You bastard, you trapped me "

Jake " As if you r saint and innocent. You fucking kidding us, you r the biggest sinner of the world and you are saying us, we trapped you and what about the girls trapped on your circle and suffering all the day "

Karan " what about the family which lost their daughters and still thinking some day they would meet them and hoping they r fine but you...you son of a... You throwed them to the scoundrel to have them. Didn't you once see yourself in their shoes, they cried in front of you, they begged you to leave. They were calling for their family, but you.. Deafhead ,you didn't heard their scream, you didn't hear my baby's scream..you made my sanjanaa suffer..you killed her, you fucking messed  her life.. You.. "

Alex screamed noo " nooo I didnt kill her,  I didn't kill her. I didn't... How can I kill her when she is my everything Karan.  I agree all I did was for money, I trapped girls for money and I kidnapped them for money but no.. Sanjana, I never thought anything bad for her. I never did "

Jake " Money, seriously.. Money.. Which money are you talking about.. This "

He showed his account which was zero how making him shocked.

Alex whispered " My money "

Karan " Your sinister money was given to good cause, the money you earned by selling those girls, spoiling the younger generation with drugs, gambling and smuggling.. All will be used for a good cause now. You r penniless now Alex.. You r worthless "

Alex " I have my power with me Karan, I can still destroy you people "

Jake and Karan laughed together making Alex frown and frank was trying to remove his belt.

Alex " Why the fuck you r laughing "

Karan " power.. What power.. Oh wait.. R u taking about your men, the Alex men across the world, is it so... Tch tch tch..i am sorry to say this, they all are.. Dead... D. E. A. D.. You heard me.. Yes, they r dead "