Chapter 45 - Sukoon

Teju was sitting beside the hospital bed in which Karan was laying. His bruises were bandaged and few fractures here and there. Jake is also hospitalized in the same one and om had been treated for his injuries.

Saira " Mummaa dadaa when wake-up "

Teju kissed her cheeks " He will wake up soon, doc uncle gave him medicine na, that's y he is sleeping "

Saira " Mumma, y that bad uncle took me  "

Teju " He wanted something from dada, dada didn't give bcoz he is bad na, then that uncle picked saira to threaten Dada bcoz saira is Dada's world na  "

Saira " very bad very bad uncle"

Teju smiled at her expression and kissed her forehead " don't worry, Dada will never let anything happen to you "

Saira " yes yes my dada is superman mumma , haina "

Teju " yes baby, he can do anything for us "

Saira looked at her pulling away from the chest " What happen to that uncle, he left my hand "

Teju in her trance " He is safe, he is in better world than this "

Saira " Is he a good uncle, bcoz he saved saira na "

Teju " Yes, he saved saira "

Saira blinked her eyes cutely making teju smile widely. 

Teju " Is my baby girl hungry "

Saira " no, dada wake up, then Saira eat "

She nodded and snuggled her to her chest making her sleep. 

.....................................................................

After sometime, Karan woke up and he blinked his eyes, he opened them slowly only to see teju and saira sleeping cutely sitting in the chair.

Karan smiled and pressed her hands which were in his hands as she was holding on, she woke up with the small sensation and jerked up making saira also jerk from her sleep.

Saira " mummaa meinuuu sonaa hai "

Karan " dada ki jaan "

She turned to him and slowly went near him sitting on the bed. She touched his face like a feather.

Saira " Dada, is it paining? "

Karan slowly " give Dada a kiss,  all pain will flew away "

She bent down and kissed his bruises making him smile. 

Saira " now pain gone? "

Karan " Yes janaa.. Pain gone " ,he slowly hugged her and kissed her cheeks. He checked her from top to bottom and kissed her scratches which were treated already, she giggled and he had tears, he could still feel the shivers on seeing her under Goenka control, the knife in her neck and the way she was hanging on the cliff, everything shooked him and he was scared like hell now. 

Karan " Dada got scared so much "

His voice choked and the next minute teju was beside him, hugging him sideways. Saira wiped his tears as they flown on his cheeks.

Saira " Please no cry dada, mumaa and saira safe, Dada safe.. "

He nodded and pulled her closer. The door creaked open to reveal om, he smiled at karan who nodded back.

Karan" How r u champ "

Om " all fit and fine "

Karan " how is Jake, I want to see him"