Chapter 36 - Baking Romance..

The next day passed in a blink and it was around 11 in the night. Saira was sleeping and teju and karan were decorating the room while om and Jake were decorating the rest of places. 

Karan " laddooo ye kahan lagana "

Teju " shhh sunny, dheere se bolo "

Karan whispered " oh sorry, where should I put this "

Teju " beside her, she loves that teddy"

Karan " The room looks perfect for her.. Teddies, lights and snow with cotton around...the white theme always looks best "

Teju " haina.. She is going to love it "

He side hugged teju and they went down to bake cake for her.  The batter is all ready and she poured them on the cake pot, keeping it on the oven for baking. He prepared the chocolate syrup and made toppings ready.

He looked at her who was taking out small cupcakes, he looked at the left over batter and smirked. He back hugged her and she smiled at him.. He pulled the batter bowl near and she looked at him confused. He dipped his fingers in the batter and took it out, the  batter was flowing in his  finger, he pushed her hairs aside and the cold Air touched her skin and she leaned on him, he traced his finger with batter on her nape and she moaned with the sensation. Soon his mouth replaced his fingers and she grabbed the kitchen slab and be kissed her back with full passion. He turned her around and she closed her eyes, the cupcakes were long forgotten. He dipped his fingers and traced them on her back, he sucked the batter from her neck, she was biting her lips and he pulled her strap down, showing off her cleavage and his lips attacked them there. 

She pulled him away and looked at him, his lips were full of the batter syrup and she opened his shirt button and he loosened his hold on her, she turns him and it was her turn to taste the batter from him. She applied it on his abs and the chocolate batter just slide down on his abs making him groan, she licked it looking into his eyes and his eyes widened, he wasnt expecting that from her and his palm fisted her hairs.

He pulled her up when she goes down and kissed her lips. She reciprocated with equal passion and they were into their world. He broke the kiss hearing the voices of Jake and om, he turned her and immediately buttoned his shirt, She was still in the daze and he adjusted her dress and her hairs, make it look a bit okay but whom they are kidding..

" Ohhoo looks like some other session going on, not baking " ,they turned to see Om and Jake was controlling his laugh.

He walked to karan as Jake went other side, teju turned to oven taking the cake out.

Om picked the water bottle and moved out laughing nor before saying " bhai, kindly wipe the batter from your neck and bhabhi...stop testing my bhai patience "

Teju and karan looked around embarrassed, they looked at each other and laughed at what they did.

Teju " God this is so embarrassing "

Karan pulled her and she looked at him " but it was hottt.. I don't know that my teju was this wild when it comes to.. "

Teja kept her palm on his mouth and he pulled them apart and whispered in her ears " I can't wait to see that side of you again, on our bed, with you on top of me "

Teju '' sunnyyy stop "

Karan huskily " and you will be screaming my name till the walls turn deaf.. "

Teju " sunnyy please... "

He stopped and she hugged him in shy kissing his chest and he placed his chin on top of her head.