Chapter 8 - Karan's Muse

The morning begins with people racing to their competitive world. She stopped her car in the parking space and turned to see his car stopping by, she walked to the elevator and he came and stood in front of his with his Aura. Omi was following him and he stopped seeing teju and low Key smirked.

Teju was glaring at om and he looked at her nervously

Om " Hi tejasswi "

Teja glared at him " Who mentioned about the contract to him. If it's you, be ready to die with my hands "

Om looked at her shocked and karan turned to other side to stop his smile, that cute button nose turning red is making him want to bite.

Om " meine kuch nahi kiya "

Teju " If you didn't tell him then who did, I m sure he doesn't know about it bcoz he wasn't here when I joined."

Om gulped his saliva when he saw the red face of teju but karan chuckled. He pulled her inside the elevator when it pinged open, om saw them with shock and stood outside the lift

Karan " you will keep standing there, get in "

He entered quick and the lift door closed. Teju looked at him with her wide eyed and the closeness was doing something to her, she feel her stomach flipping upside down. He looked at her, om looked at the files like he was unaware of anything.

Teju " leave me karan "

He nodded no " no,  not this time.. "

He moved closer and she  dashed with the lift wall, he kept moving closer and she closed her eyes feeling him extremely close. One more move from him, their lips would meet.

Karan whispered " You look cute when u get angry , can't resist "

He pecked her nose and moved back adjusting his blazer while she stood there contemplating what happened, her heart was beating fast and she kept her hand on her chest as a reflex. She looked at him who was acting like nothing happened and that made her confused, did she dream him like that?. She stood there wondering if it's dream or real and looked at the duo acting all normal like nothing happened.

The door pinged open and they left, she was still looking at him, he turned back and winked at her making her eyes widen and blush crept on her cheeks

Teja " bappa what is wrong with this guy, Did he just kissed my nose, what is he doing, he is confusing me like hell. Ek din pagal hojaungi uske wajase "

The door was about to close when she stepped outside hurriedly and walked to her cabin. She placed her things and opened her laptop to work, but her mind was wandering over their little encounter. She could still feel the butterflies in her stomach.

Teja " Stop acting like a teenager teju. You should be angry at him, instead of that you r blushing here. Are you mad? This karan kundrra thinks he can do anything he wants. First he says he loves his late wife so much, then he need me as a friend, then he says something else to me and today he pecked my nose. What is wrong with him. Bohot mushkil se I came today preparing myself to stay away from him and this guy... Ufff calm down teju.. You won't talk to him now. You will avoid him and don't dare to look at him like love sick puppy if he comes in front of you "

Just then the door opened and he was standing there in his all glory and her eyes betrayed her as she was ogling at him now. He smirked and walked to her as she stood up in reflex and he bent to her level

Karan " There is a meeting in next 5 minutes. I need you in the conference hall, hurry up "

He whispered and walked away giving her wink and she came out of her daze after 2 minutes. She slapped herself " How can u do this teju, you decided you will ignore him. Now y he wants me in the meeting, Mumaaa babaaa "