Chapter 12 - Jake's care

She sat beside him ruffling his hairs as the doctor left. The doctors word were still ringing in her mind.

Doc " I warned you om he should not get panic attacks like this, it might lead to something serious. After a hard struggle, he stopped getting those, What were u doing when he was suffering.. I m giving him injection, let him sleep and once he is up, ask him to give me a call, I will talk with him "

Dr. Abhinav , karan's friend come personal doctor, he have been taking care of Karan since his accident and knows his medical history well.

Teju kissed his forehead " What happened to you sunny, I can't see u in pain, I want to heal you, please give me a chance, I can't see you suffer like  this. Kya hogaya iss 3 saal mei, y u didn't come to me when you love me "

Om looked at her, he could see her genuine feelings to him, he was upset that bcoz of her, his only family is lying unconscious on the bed but at the same time, they expected this reaction from her.

Om " He will tell you everything eventually tejasswi, please trust him and stay with him. He suffered a lot already, he was yearning for your love from years "

Teja " I don't understand anything om, all I know is he is suffering and hiding something from me, I will wait for his answers "

Om " All he is doing is for your own good "

He left the room saying this and she sighed, her whole word was spinning around. She layed her back beside him and he snuggle to her feeling her warmth, she smiled and let him do that.

Karan whispered " jaan " snuggling into her neck

She smiled and patted his chest to make him sleep. He was in deep slumber, she also drifted to sleep watching him.

She heard someone murmering and realized karan was shivering, he was murmering something,

" Please don't leave me, I won't let anything happen to you... I m really sorry that you had to go through all this, forgive me.. I'm sorry, I m sorry...

No No.. Please save her, Don't leave me Sanjana, please don't leave us , I don't want to live like this, please don't leave me... "

She wondered who is this Sanjana and pulled him for a hug

Teja " sunny, open your eyes, sunny please, it's a nightmare baby, I am here "

She sprinkled the water from side table and he jerked open his eyes screaming " Sanjanaaaa "

He looked around and sighed, then his eyes went to teju who was in tears seeing him. He gave her a weak smile and she hugged him tightly.

Teja was crying hysterically " I don't want to know who you or what is your past, if u don't want to share it's fine. But please never ever scare me like this, I can't bear anything happening to you, sunny "

Karan voice choked as he said " Saira is not my daughter teju "

She rubbed his back " no no, she is your daughter, she is our daughter sunny and she will be ours forever "

Karan " Please don't leave me "

Teju " I won't "

He pulled back and showed his little finger to her " Pinky promise "

She smiled widely entwining her finger " yes pinky promise "

He hugged her again and she kissed him, he deepened the kiss and placed her on the bed hovering over her, he left her lips when she was breathless and his lips trailed down her neck giving her multiple kisses.