Chapter 34 - Farmhouse stay

Karan was talking to someone in his study when teju entered the room.

Karan " Yes yes, no need to stop them, just let them proceed, we will take the rally from Argentina "

Teja from behind " Sunny "

He turned to her surprised but soon composed himself and nodded at her. 

Karan " will call u back, yeah "

He cut the call and she walked to him with smile. 

Teja " Which one, this or this "

She showed him two dress and he selected the light color, they r packing for vacation, they planned to spend it on lonavala farmhouse of them away from all the stress and works.

Karan " sab packing hogaye "

Teja " yes, if needed then we will get it from there "

Karan pulled her and she landed on his lap " our home there ,was surrounded just by plants and trees around for 1 km and you won't find any shops around there and everything is stocked up, so no need to worry "

Teja " Are you kidnapping us to some place.. Hawww u know my husband, he will kill you in a second if you do that "

He traced her waist " acha.. Then what will he do if I kiss his wife "

Teja smirked and touched his nape, encircling her arms "hmm, he might Smash your face and then rip apart the beautiful lips of yours "

She traced his lips and he smirked more, pulling her closer. He inserted his hands inside her shirt " and what if he find that I touched you bare, the feeling of this soft skin under my palm, then "

His hands traced her breast line and she gasped, he smirked more as she leaned in.

Teja hoarsely " He will.. He will.. Burn you alive...

Karan " What if he find you liking my touch "

She bite his earlobe " he know that I only like his touch, I wont allow anyone near me "

He groaned as her hands grabbed his hairs and he bite her lower lip
making her moan " that he knows well "

He latched his lips with hers and they were in their own world of extreme pleasure. They broke the kiss and she looked at him, he looked at her with same passion. 

Karan " I will make this vacation a special memory for us "

She smiled and hugged him and he hugged her tightly.

.....................................................................

Saira " Daadaaaa "

She ran to him as he was instructing the guards something, she was wearing a cute crop top with denim shorts, he looked at himself, he was also wearing the same ,White T-shirt and blue denim pants and then looked behind saira, the mother daughter duo was exactly wearing same and looked cute..

He picked  saira and she kissed his cheeks..

Saira " Dada, hotttt "

He widen his eyes as she fanned herself and looked at teju to see her biting her lips, he understood she said that and saira is copying her actions.

Karan " who taught u this "

He eyed teja and Saira giggle, she whispered in his ears  " mummaaa, don't tell her okay "

He laughed and both hified making teju roll her eyes at them.

Karan " All set, let's leave "

She nodded and he opened the car door for her and she smiled at him. Jake checked the car once again with the metal detector and nodded at karan.