Fresh starts.

Love,lust, lies
July 11th 2010. My eyes flicker open as I see a light from the big the big windows from my cozy little apartment, I slowly get up and stretch my arms while letting out the biggest yawn ever.  Yesterday was the day I finally left my toxic and abusive family back in England. I haven't had many good memories from my childhood and I was grateful I could finally get out of that cycle. Finally free. I look a my phone and see "11:05". 

My face drops, I have exactly 30 minutes to get ready and go to my job interview. I quickly get out of bed and hit my big toe on my bed. "Shit shit shit". I try to ignore the pain in my toe and rush to the shower. I quickly step into the shower turning the button that said "hot water" on. This is definitely more fancier then back in our small house back in England. I quickly wash my self with some body wash scented with lavender. This scent reminds me of lavender fields and running through them as the sun is rising. 

I rinse off the remainder body wash and grab my towel and jump out almost slipping on my way out. I dry myself off with with my towel and undo my hair I put in a bun, my hair bounces down my neck. My beautiful blonde hair.

My hair was soft and had little curls on the bottom and smelled of flowers. I looked in the mirror admiring myself and the strength it took for me to get out of England. I look at the time. "11:20". I let out a sigh, knowing I will be late. I rush to my suitcase and grab a red shirt and some jeans.

I put on my black lace bra and slip on some underwear. I quickly take out my makeup bag and put on some eyeshadow, lashes and my favourite nude lipstick. I also add on a tiny bit of highlighter. I then finish off by putting on some socks and some boots, it was the only pair of shoes I had other than my slippers of course. I grabbed my bag and my phone and ran straight for the door and quickly locking it.

I ran to the stairs and made my way down as fast as I could. I made it outside and go to where I parked my car, I press the button on my car keys and my car doors open. I run towards the car and fling the door open and get inside. I start the car and pull out of the parking lot. I turn on the radio listening to some music, I know I'm late I might aswell listen to some music.

After driving for 20 minutes to my job interview I turn park turn off the car get out. The car chirps and locks. I get out taking the biggest breath of my life trying to keep my breathing calm . I walk over to the doors "Press button" I assumed it would open the door but it rang for a couple seconds and a voice said "Hello, Name please." I nervously sallow the lump in my throat and manage to get out the words, " angel.".

The buzzer rings and I open the door and go inside. I walk over to the reception trying not to look nervous. My legs were shaking. I ask the lady at reception. " Hi my names Angel. I'm here for a job interview with Mr. Jones.". "Your interview was at 12:10." I look at the time on the clock behind her. "12:30". "I will make a call and see what I can do" she says with a smile.

I hope I didn't blow it. I really need this job this is the only way I can keep my apartment. I was feeling the stress and aniexty over me. Suddenly a the woman from reception says "miss, he can meet with you come with me". Immediately I feel a weight off my shoulders. Thank god I can still do my job interview. I let out a sigh and follow her.