Tom Kaulitz

I make my way out the door as the cold air hits my skin and the wind blows my hair. It's cold out today even tho it's July. I didn't expect for it to be this cold in summer here. I should have taken a jacket with me.

I go over to my car and just before making it to my car I feel a cold hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn around to see a tall guy standing there. His hair was black and he was wearing a ton on black eyeshadow. He's clothes were also fully black and he was wearing chains. He spoke with the most thickest German accent I've ever heard. "Hello miss who are you?." I didn't say anything for a momment. I didn't wanna give my name to a random stranger. I hesitated and he said again with his deep voice. "Miss what's your name?" I still didn't want to say anything but I just did. "My names angel." He raised his eyebrows. "Angel huh?". "Yes" I replied sighing. I could smell the alcohol in his breath, he smelled like cigarettes alcohol and strong colonge altogether at once. His eyes were dark and brown. "Would you like to come have a drink with me and my friends?" He said smiling.

I thought about it for a second. I mean I just met him I don't know him .But I figured sure why not. "Sure." I opened my car and it beeped and I put the wine instead my front seat closed the car door and locked it again. I turned to him with a smile. "Where do you wanna go drink?" He smiled and said " I know a place if you would come with us." I was a bit hesitant at this since I know this is how girls get kidnapped but he seemed so nice.

"Sure but only if you're not the one driving, you reek of alcohol " I whispered into his ear. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me and laughed. "Of course not princess my brother can drive." I chuckled and said "okay let's go then."

He put his arm around my shoulder and started leading me to his friends. One of them looked like him I assumed that was the brother he was talking about. He had long black cornrows and dark brown eyes. He was wearing jeans T-shirt and a jacket. I have to admit he did look quite handsome. "Everyone this is angel." "She's coming with us for drinks." He said as he smiled and looked at me.

I looked at the other two boys who were there one had long brown hair and was wearing jeans and a band t-shirt. The other one has dark brown short hair and he was also wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I found it quite funny how they were dressed so similar. Except one of them had a cap on. I turned my focus back to him who threw his brother the keys and said "You can drive Tom yeah?" "Of course." He said while winking at me.

His name was tom which made me ask my next question. I looked up at him and asked "what's your name you never told me." "My names Bill. Bill kaulitz." He said with a proud smile. He pointed over to his brother. "That's Tom, Tom kaulitz he is my twin brother." " And that's Georg" he said pointing over to the one with long hair. "and of course that's Gustav" he said pointing over to the on with the cap on. "Come with me princess" he said leading my to the car. He opened the door and said hop in. I got in the car and he sat beside me.

Georg sat beside me too and Tom and Gustav in the front. "So we just go to where we usually go yeah?" Tom said while driving. "Yes of course." While winking at Tom in the rearview mirror. "So angel, I have never seen you here before did you just move here?" Said Tom while driving. "Yeah I just moved here from England." "Ah that's why you have a bit of a British accent yeah?" "Yeah I do have a bit of a British accent dont I?" "I think it's quite attractive." He said with a little laugh.

After about 20 minutes of driving we get to this bar. The bar looks quite old. I was a bit confused at First. The bar had the words "Gills bar" on top with red neon lights. I didn't really care as long as we were gonna go drink. Bill opened the car door for me and let me get out. I felt a hand on my shoulder but it wasn't bills hand. It was toms. His hands were cold and much stronger than bills. I was so confused. I thought bill was hitting on me? "So princess you wanna come have few drinks with me?" I looked at him a bit confused but then smiled "sure let's go".