Steamy showers

Angels pov
I flutter my eyes open and hit by the sun rays from the bedroom window. I rub my eyes and pull the blanket away from my resting body. I get up and stretch my arms and let out a big yawn. I suddenly gag and go running to the bathroom door. I fling the bathroom door open and run to the toilet and hold my hair back. I throw my guts up into the toilet while tears fall from my face. Vodka and whisky is such a dangerous mix. And so is mixing weed with it. I gag and throw up more and Tom comes into the bathroom and helps hold my hair while patting my back. "Tough night huh?" Between gags I manage to choke out "shut up". He laughs and I could tell he was smiling. My throwing up and gagging stops and I lift my head away and get up. Tom let's go of my hair and I go to the tap and wash my mouth out with water while gaging a little. I look into the mirror and my face looks disgusting. Tom walks up behind me after I am done washing my mouth and face. He grabs my waist and pushes me into him. I gasp at what just happened. I look at him in the mirror as he moves his hand up stomach. I get butterflies in my stomach as he reaches my neck and turns me around. He kisses my forehead. "Go take a shower" I look back at him as he lets go of my waist. He looks at me and I look back at his twinkling eyes. "Get undressed then." He demands. I Look at him raising my eyebrow with a shocked look on my face. I move backwards.

"What?" I respond with a gasp. "Well after your little accident you're not showering alone." I put my hands crossed and look at him still not doing as he said. "You don't want to make this hard to you?" He says with a grin. My face goes from attitude to scared. I back away slowly. "Just get undressed fucks sake stop making this harder for yourself" he comes closer to me and grabs my wrist. I look at him heavily breathing as his strong hands are on my wrist holding on tight. My body shivers and I start shaking. He lets go and smiles. "Last warning." He heads for the shower control panel and turns the hot water on. He comes over to me and watches over me as I take of my joggers and top. I turn my back to him as I do so. I feel a gentle warm touch around my shoulder and I gasp as he grabs my waist. He moves his hands up gently and unhooks my bra. My bra slips off my shoulder as he slides them off. He goes to slide my underwear off and I stop his hand with mine. "Please don't." He stops his hand and grabs my waist tighter and kisses my neck as I let out a slight moan.

He chuckles in response and moves his hands over my bare body. He takes his hands off me and I turn around and head for the shower. I slip off my underwear in the steamy shower and throw it out the sliding door. I close the door and let the warm water hit my cold fragile body. The warm water trickles down my back all the way down to my leg. I take out the body wash and pour it on my hand and lather it on my body making it foam as I cleanse myself with it. The scents of cherry hits my nose and I smile. I grab the shampoo and lather it on my hair as I move my body around dancing to yesterdays music in my head. I don't know how I can feel so powerful and defeated at the same time. It's such an incredible feeling. It makes me feel like there's always life and always something going on. I start rinsing my hair out and letting the water splash over my face and trail down my body. I wash off the reminder body wash and shampoo. I stand under the hot water letting myself warm up even more until finally I go over to the door and slide it open a bit and stick my hand out. I soon feel a towel placed into my hand and a hand touch mine. It send shivers down my spine and butterflies into my stomach. I drag the towel in and close the door. I wrap my hair first letting the water from my hair soak into the towel. Then I wrap the towel around my body barley covering me. I step out of the shower and Tom looks up at me with a smile.

He starts walking towards the door and opens it. He looks behind to make sure I exit and holds the door behind me. I walk out the door and he follows behind me. He takes lead and goes to the closet. He takes out a black lace bra and matching underwear. He takes out a pair of leggings and a black shirt and a denim jacket. He throws me a pair of black socks. "Who whore this underwear set before me" he looked at me confused. "No one it's new and washed" I turn around and walk towards the bed and drop the towel. I can feel eyes on me behind me. I take the underwear I threw on the bed and slide it up my slim skinny body. I take the black Lacey bra and slid it up my shoulder and pretended to struggle getting it to clasp together. I look behind me and I see Tom staring at me not even bothering to look away. I seductively smile at him.

I am craving the touch of his strong hands and his muscular body. I have never once felt like this before about any man and certainly not him. But I wanted him. "Do you mind helping me with this?" He starts coming over and I feel his warm hands take the two ends and clasp It together. I let out a sigh and feel him trail down my waist again. I stop his hand and turn around. "I still have to get dressed" he lets out a sigh and looks at me. I turn back around and Slip on the leggings and the black top and the denim jacket. I sit down on the bed and put the socks on and jump up. "Now I am ready." I stood up so fast I got dizzy and lightheaded. Hangover. Being hungover is such a pain in the ass. "Come on let's go." He starts walking towards the door. Suddenly I feel a sudden rush and urge to hurt myself.

As he's walking towards the door and is about to open it I bolt for the bathroom. I run as fast as my feet can take me and fling open the door. I close it in time but I couldn't lock it. Seconds later he comes busting the door open and sends me flying across the floor. "Don't you even think about it" "what's the fucking matter with you for fucks sake?" I look at the cabinets and he sees that I looked there. He comes straight for me and grabs my arms. "LET GO OF ME" I scream.

He pick me up off the floor and struggles me out the door. He picks me up and throws me over his muscular shoulders again and we go down the hallway and down the stairs into the living room. He sets me down  when we enter the living room and all eyes are on us. He grunts and says angrily. "She's tried to do it again."