27

*The next morning*
I rub my eyes with a big tired yawn. My eyelashes flutter as the the sun peeking through the curtain beams on my face. I throw my legs over the bed and let out a silent scream at the sharp pain in my lower back. "Fuck". I stubble and struggle to stand on my feet as I walk towards the door. I grab the doorknob and swing it open. I walk down the hallway as my heads spinning and my stomach twisting. A blood curdling scream comes from downstairs as a loud gunshot gos off in the distance. I fall to my knees grabbing my chest in shock. My breathing grows heavy and I stay on the floor. One scream. One gunshot. Could it be.. no Laura. I balance myself grabbing onto anything to balance myself up and walk down the hallway. My heart beats fast as I walk against the wall tears filling my eyes. Could this hallway be any fucking longer? I reach the marble stairs and walk down them as fast as I can with all my strength. Breathless I reach the bottom of the stairs and walk slowly to the kitchen. My fists held tight together turning my once tan knuckles white. I brace myself as I open the door. It swings open and I jump as I see Tom. His large muscular arms and his dark eyes staring down at me. My skin turns as pale as a ghost and my mind stops. He reaches for me and I flinch away not fast enough. He grabs my arms tightly as I twist and turn. "Let the fuck go of me right now" he refuses the let go. He drags me to the bar stool and pushes me onto it. I fall back and grab my red sore wrists. Tears fall from my eye down my neck as I see what's behind him. A lifeless body. Pale. Cold. Completely lifeless. My eyes freeze on the body. A man with dark brown hair and a dark green eyes walks through the door. He signals and two other men walk in. One looked like he's in his older 30s and one looked like he's only 20. The younger one hands him a box and he pulls out gloves and a stretcher. Finally pulling me out of my haze Tom grabs me and turns me around. Behind the counter bill looks at me. His eyes as beautiful as ever and dressed in the most handsome outfit ever. As a lifeless body lays behind him. He stares at me with an odd expression, raises his eyebrows. He turns around and grabs a class from the cabinet and pours water into to it. Slides it across and it slides in front of me. My throat is dry and my stomach is turning. I grab the glass and force two sips down my throat. I flinch as the water goes down my dry sore throat. I finally get the courage to spin myself around shaking closing my eyes. I open my eyes and he's gone. Just like that. A arm strokes my shoulder and I let out a small scream and fall off the stool. My ass hits the floor with so much force it sent tears down my eyes. I look up with my glossy eyes only to be met with dark and haunting eyes. His stare was burning into my soul ripping it out of my chest. "Get up" he orders. I steady myself up sliding my hand up and down my thigh making sure I'm still alive. "Fuck. You". Two words. "You would like that wouldn't you" he says with a grin. He grabs my shirt and pushes me to the counter. I feel his hard abs on my chest. "I wouldn't fuck you if my life depended on it" he let out a small chuckle and then grabbed my neck wrapping his hands harshly around it. I kick my legs trying to get him off I start to loose my breath. I try to breathe in unable to. His grip gets stronger. "Bad decision babe". He lets go of my neck and I stumble to my feet grabbing my neck breathing in as much air as I can. I catch my breathe and he pulls me in front of him. I feel his hard dick against me as he pushes himself on me. He gropes my ass. Lifting my chin up to look as him. My breathing goes heavy as he stares into my eyes. He pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his firm hips. I grab his perfect jaw and pull in for a kiss. As I pull back my eyes go glossy. He lets go of me and drops me down to the floor. Laura walks in clacking her 5inch heels. "Am I interrupting something" she asks with a sweet smile. She looks at me and comes over. She held out a hand for me and I see a bruise around her wrist and all over her arm. Along with deep fresh scars. As perfect as Laura was she had scars and bruises that looked like they needed medical attention. I grabbed her hand and she helped me get up with a gentle hold. She put her arms around me hugging me. I heard a door slam behind me and I flinched. As I pull out of the hug I ask her. "What are these scars and bruises from?" I see her smile fade. Her eyes go glossy and her face white. I walk over to the stools still holding her hands sitting us down. I look at her with the most comforting smile I can. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want too." She half smiles and pulls me in for a hug. "I have a something to tell you." I look at her knowing what she's going to say next is going to be interesting.