Melody

*Fast forward to morning*
Angels pov
I Wake up to the birds melody as my body lies still on the bed. I open my eyes slightly. I look around and suddenly a sudden rush of pain hits my stomach. My hand flies over to my stomach as I groan in pain. I lift up my tired limp body and take the warm sheets off me. I put both feet on the ground tilting my head down. I get my body up and walk towards the door. My footsteps quicken as I get sudden pains in my lower stomach. I swing my arms to the door and pull the handle open. I open the door barley and collapse down. The cold floor hits my skin and sends shivers up my spine as I shake and whine from the pain. I hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs and turn my head to look. Bill comes towards me and kneels down. He rubs my back and it sends butterflies through my stomach. He lifts me up and into his arms and I wrap my legs around him with all the strength I had left. I feel him breathe down my back as we make our way down the stairs. I have never felt more safe in anyone's arms before. His arms were a lot thinner then toms. He wraps his arms around my back making me feel comfortable. He takes me into the living room and sets me down on the couch. My limp body falls onto the couch as I curl up into a ball. I shiver and shake. My stomach still in pain and feeling like a knife is stabbing me. I hear mumbles but cannot make out what they are saying. I slowly drift off a peaceful sleep.