"Dont struggle, it wont work."

Angels pov
my eyes flutter open and I can see a bright light coming from the window. Last night. I am not Home. I am in a strangers bed. I slowly get up looking at what's around me making sure it's safe. The room is big and tall, the walls are white and the floors are grey. There's a big- massive bed that i was just sleeping in. There was a blanket and pillow on it. There's a chandelier and there's a mirror and a tv.

I look around shocked. Where am I what happened last night. Suddenly the door creaks open. I step back panicked and run back to the bed. I get back into the bed. I hear a voice a deep voice with a German accent. It's Tom. Tom from last night, suddenly all the memories come flooding back, the drinks and me collapsing. It all made sense now. This fucking prick drugged me last night. "Morning princess, you sleep well?." He says while smiling looking over me. "What the fuck am I doing here." I ask panicked.

"This is your home now." My face drops. "What do you mean." He comes closer to me and I try move away but he grabs my arm and grabs my chin. He turns my face to his and whispers in my ear. "This is your home now."

He places a kiss on my cheek and backs away. I sit there in shock. Then I see the door I look at Tom who's pleased and smiling. Proud. I look at the door again. He's far enough away for me to make a run for it. I brace myself for what I'm about to do. I pick myself up and move slowly towards Tom. Then I look away and sprint for the door. Just as I was about to open the door he grabbed my shoulder and made me go flying. The impact made me so dizzy and made my knee bleed. I started to feel even more and more dizzy and I could feel Tom standing over me. "Don't struggle, it won't work."