The shower

Angels pov
I continue staring at him while he drives. I look at his sharp jawline and his perfect face structure. I think to myself how can a man this perfect be so evil? He's just killed another group of people. I don't have a voice after screaming and crying so much. My body is weak and I have no emotion. It's crazy to me how he doesn't show any kind of emotion at all. The car is speeding down the road and we just continue driving in silence. Finally after the longest 40 minutes of my life we stop at a house. The house had gates that were much bigger and black. The gates opened and we sped inside the driveway.

The driveway is absolutely massive and fits atleast 100 cars. Bill Gustav and Georg come speeding in. Tom stops the car and hope out motioning me to get out aswell. I lift my limp weak body up the seat. I open the door and get out and slam the door shut. I walk over and Georg and Gustav are getting out of there cars and talking. I walk over to them hopefully to join into their conversation. After all that's happened I don't know how much longer I can take it. Tom over at bill car and Tom backs away and bill gets out. I see bill hand Tom a smoke and roll my eyes.

I continue walking over to the boys. Gustav looks at me with his eyebrows raised pure confusion. "Hi angel. You alright?" I look at him in his eyes and reply shortness of breath "im fine" the boys just continue talking about tonight while leaning on their cars while me beside them. I slowly walk away and walk over to Tom and bill. Bill looks up at me like he's just seen a ghost. Tom sees me walk over but does nothing other then continue the conversation. I walk up to them. I look at Bill. "Im cold can we just go?" Tom grabs my shoulder behind my and turns me over to him. I flinch and back up nearly falling over in my boots. "We can go inside, go take a shower you fucking stink." I look at him raise my hand and slap him across the face. I use all my strength in my voice to scream at him. "Because of YOU." He doesn't hesitate to grab my arm tight almost cutting off my blood circulation and slap my hard across the face.

My hand flys to my face and he lets go of my arm making me fall down to the ground. I stumble backwards and fall down on my bum. My hand still on my face I use my other hand to get myself back up from the floor wiping the dirt off my bum. I stumble over to him and try to kick him but he grabs my arms and drags me behind him. I try to kick him but only fly around as he drags me. I whine in pain from the pain in my face and arms. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd actually popped a nerve at this point. He keeps dragging me until we get to a wall and he slams me into it as I fall down. He pulls me up by my hair and my eyes tear up from the pain. He uses all his body weight to pin me against the wall.
"Your getting punishment for that." I look over and I see bill not giving a care in the world and just walking over to the boys. I try to let out a pathetic cry. "Bill please help me" Tom looks at me and gets closer to my face and whispers into my ear. "He can't help you." I struggle to get out of his arms and try kicking him but nothings working. "Stop struggling. Fucks sake you always make things do difficult." He puts more body weight on me and I whine even more trying to get out of his strong grasp. I can feel his chest against mine and our hearts beating together.

He's just laughing at my pain even more every second. Finally he lets his body weight off me and lets me fall to the ground scraping my knees making it flood blood. He kneels down. And looks at me with a death stare. He doesn't speak he just stares as I almost pass out. Everything hurts at this point. My head throbbing, my heart pounding my knee, my face. Absolutely everything was hurting. I was ready to give up. He grabs my chin and lifts it into his face. I can hear his heavy breathing as he plants a kiss on my cheek. He rubs away the tear from my inner corner. "If you would just behave for once it wouldn't be like this." I try to slap him again but he grabs my arm and laughs. "LET GO THAT FUCKING HURTS." It's the wrist he cut. My wrist was in so much pain at this point I starting screaming crying. He looked at me amused. Proud of himself.