The car drive.

I saw as Tom was coming to my door. He opened my door to make sure I was there since you can't see anything from outside. He quickly went around the car and opened the door to the drivers seat. As he sat inside the car I could hear him breathing heavily. "Wanna go for a drive then?" He asks while rubbing his to hands together. "Sure" I reply faintly. He puts the key in and starts the car. I brace myself for how fast this car is gonna go. I was praying so hard that it wouldn't go as fast as the other too. The car started up and the garage door opened again. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

We sped out of the garage so fast I could barley understand what was happened. I look at him nervously- stare at him. He doesn't take his eyes off the road. We are going so fast all the cars are moving out of his way. He turns on his radio and blasts loud music. He keeps his eyes on the road. His knuckles are turning white from gripping the wheel so hard.

I grip my seat as tight as I possibly can making my knuckles go white. I am nervous and bouncing my legs. We turn corners and I keep tilting over from side to side. The car goes faster Minute by minute and I feel more and more panicked. My breathing is heavy my heart is pounding and I'm holding onto the seat for dear life. He makes a sudden turn and my knee bashes straight into the side of the car. I scream in pain from the impact and my knee starts flooding the car with blood. I hear him grunt. "Would you stop whining I am trying to focus." I look at him in disbelief.

I've just hurt my knee and it's bleeding and he has no reaction? What kind of person doesn't care when someone hurts themselves. I try to stop the blood from going all over the car but I fail miserably. My knee is aching and is bleeding more and more and I am whining in pain. I hear him start to breathe more and more heavily and grip the wheel even more. I keep whining in pain. My head hurts I'm hungover and i feel like throwing up from the speed of the car. After the most horrible drive ever we come to a screeching stop.

My head slams into the seat as we stop. Tom finally looks at what's happened. He looks at me. Absolutely evil and anger in his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful brown like autumn but now his eyes were filled with anger. Pure anger. He screamed at me. "LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE TO MY CAR." He paused himself and said calmer. "Get out of the car." I look at his with tears in my eye. "I can't my knee is seriously hurt." He looks at me and clenches his fist and punches me. From the impact my head went absolutely flying over to the door and knocked me out.

Toms pov
Angel was knocked out now. She deserved it. She has tried to escape today and has caused so much trouble for me. I didn't care about this girl at all. I just cared about the looks. I didn't feel sorry for when she hit her knee or when I slapped or punched her. This was just another girl. But she was so beautiful.

But I had no feeling for her when she got hurt. I see the boys Georg and Gustav waiting outside and bill just pulling in. The boys got out of the car with a grunt. I see bill get out furious. I start chuckling clapping my hands together. "Maybe one day bill maybe one day you will beat me." He's obviously furious. He turns around and goes over to the boys who are over there smoking.

I look back at the car and lock it. I walk over to the boys and they all ask "Where angel?" "Passed out in the car" they all reply "so she will not be joining us tonight?" "She will wake up soon I'm sure." "Also boys we need to clean the car her knee bleed all over the seat and carpet." They all reply "okay". Bill takes a pack of cigarettes out and hands me one. "Who's got a lighter?" I ask smiling. Georg hands me a lighter. I light up my cigarette and take a drag.