Grant

Angels pov
I start regaining consciousness. My eyes flutter open as I start to look around. I'm still in toms car. There's blood everywhere and not just from my knees. This freak knocked me out. I grab the car handle and try open it but I can't. It's locked I start banging on the windows screaming. "Let me out of here you freak." I see as it catches bills attention as they are smoking. Tom starts walking over. The car unlocks and I grab the door handle and jump out. I collapse onto the ground and hit my head hard. I hold my hand to my head and wine in pain. Tom runs over to the side of the car where I am and lift me up by my back. My hands cling onto his body as he lifts me up. My knee has gone numb and it's bruised. My jaw is aching and feels like it's broken.

His hands were super strong and he hit me very hard. He carries me over to the boys. I try stand on my own and push him away. He just grabs onto me harder. "Fucking behave ang." Tom says with anger in his eyes. I see as bill looks at me with a serious look. The other two boys just continue on with their conversation. Finally Tom lets go of me and I hold my head in pain but I am able to stand. I go over to bill and hold out my hand. "What do you want angel?." He asks confused. "Give me a smoke." Bill reaches into his pockets and pulls out the box and takes one out and hands it to me.

"Lighter please?." Georg hands me a lighter. They all watch as I take a long drag of the cigarette. "I didn't know you smoked." Tom said while raising his eyebrows in complete confusion. "Yeah I fucking didn't know either." I reply with rude tone. Bill, Gustav and Georg continue on with their conversation while Tom is just looking at me. Some time goes by and I've smoke at least 5 cigarettes, the whole time Tom staring at me. I am getting impatient and bored and want to go home. Who even knows what happened at my job?

I didn't even show up. I couldn't care less anymore. Tom comes toward me and lifts me up by my hand from where I was sitting. He lifted me up so gently. Why was he doing this? Why was he being nice all the sudden? As soon as he lifted me up two black cars come speeding in with a screeching stop. Two men get out with guns in their hand and another two do from the other car. Tom claps his hands together while laughing. Georg, Gustav and bill stand behind Tom with guns. Bill pulls me beside him. "Ahh Grant, pleasure to see you here." A deep broken voice speaks and a man steps forward with his gun pointed towards Tom. "You killed my woman." "Now you will pay for this you prick."

He shoots fire and Tom ducks I hear more fire go off and see Tom pull his gun out. Georg and Gustav have shit down two men and bill has shot down one. Last remaining is the one I'm assuming grant. Tom stands back with his gun pointed to his head. Grant stands tall with his gun towards Tom. I hear a bullet go off and I scream in terror. Bill comes over to me checking if I'm alright. I look over and I see 4 dead bodies. They are all dead bleeding out with their guts everywhere.

I scream in terror as bill covers my mouth. I fall down to the ground screaming and crying. Tom doesn't pay attention to my cries. Bill try's shushing me. They just killed four people. Not even just four people. This grant guy was talking about tom killing his woman? I am crying hysterically on the ground screaming still. Tom just standing there over their dead lifeless body's. I try to calm down as bill is still trying to comfort me. Tom finally speaks. "Let's get out of here." "Bill call Harold to get this cleaned." Bill gets up. "It's going to be okay angel they weren't much use to society anyways." Bill gets up and walks away.

He takes out his phone and call someone. I can see bill signal the three other boys something with his hands. Toms eyes bolt over to me. He starts walking over. He lifts me up by my wrist. "Let's go now." I start screaming at him trying to get his strong grip off my hand. He raises his hand and slaps me hard across my face leaving a red mark. The impact made me fall down the the floor crashing down into the hard pavement. He drags me up by my wrist.

I start screaming "Fucking let me go Tom let me go now." He grabs me even more and lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder. I start kicking and punching him as much as I can. I've never fought harder in my life before. I to kick him hard enough for him to drop me so I can make a run for it. But this man is so strong and his tight grip around my body won't budge. We get towards the car. "FUCKING LET ME GO NOW I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU."

He presses the keys and it makes a beep sound. He takes me over to the backseat and opens the door and throws me it and slams the door shut. I try to quickly grab the handle and there's child lock on. He walks around the car and sit into the drivers seat. He looks back at me in the and stares me dead in the eye. "We are going home you are getting punished for misbehaving." I start screaming at him throwing myself around trying to get out. " NO NO NO NO".