Blue eyes

Toms pov
I look in her teary blue eyes as tears roll down her face. She's on the ground now sobbing. I lift her up from the cold ground and push her to the couch. "Why Angel why?." I push her again harder this time. Everyone in the room is just watching on. She sobs and her shirt is covered with her salty tears. I stand over her as she curls up into a ball sobbing. I raise my hand to slap this idiot girl and she flinches away. I slowly put my hand down and walk to the door flinging it open and slamming it shut.

Angels pov
He raises his hand to slap me and my first instinct is to flinch away and to prepare for what's to come. As I thought he was going to hit me he put his hands down and walked away slamming the door shut. I am still curled up into a ball not bothering to look at anyone. I feel so depressed. I feel lonely and empty. I don't wanna feel this pain anymore. All this shit is causing me to have actual psychical pain in my heart and I can't take it anymore I just can't. I get up and wipe my tears away and go over to bill sitting on a chair playing cards with gustav. I Walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. I watch as he turns around. His beautiful brown eyes meet my ocean eyes as he looks at me with a half smile. "You okay?" He asks concerned. "Could you just come with me for a second?" He gets up and follows after me. We leave the living room and stand outside the living room door to the side. "Do you have any weed drugs anything?" "I don't wanna feel anything anymore." "I am sick of feeling I hate it I just wanna be numb and away from this pain." He looks at me and sighs. "Ang, drugs aren't the right way to go." "I don't care bill fucking give me something or I swear I will kill everyone." He looks back at me and take out a case from his pocket.

He opens it up and he pulls out a joint and hands it to me with a lighter. I take it happily giving him a hug. This was the most tightest hug I've ever given anyone and I held on for longest I could. I started to tear up. I pull away from the hug and look him in the eyes. "Wanna go smoke together?" I said to him wiping the tears from the corners of my eyes. "Sure let's go" he puts his hands around my shoulder and we go out the kitchen door and through the big glass sliding doors. We sit down on the cold hard pavement as I light up my joint and his. I take a Long Drag inhale and blow out. I look up at the dark sky admiring the stars and the moon. I feel eyes on me as I look to my right and see bill admiring me with his beautiful eyes.

I rest my head on his shoulders as we sit in silence smoking admiring the night. It starts to hit and i cant feel anything just pure numbness. I feel peaceful in these moments. The peace I crave so much. With Tom it's almost never like this. I don't feel safe around him 100%.  As I Take my last hit and light it out I look at bill. "Thank you" he smiles "anytime." I get up and start walking almost tripping on everything. There goes another day of my life which I could be enjoying if it weren't for Tom. We walk in through the sliding doors into the big light kitchen. My eyes close from the sudden light as I sit down on the bar stool. "Are you hungry ang?"

Suddenly Tom walks in through the door. I can smell his strong cologne and it send butterflies to my stomach. He sits down beside me. "Yeah bill I'm pretty hungry" bill goes to open the fridge door and takes a look around. He pulls out a sandwich and throws it for me to catch. I catch the Sandwich and unwrap it. I get up and go to the cabinet where they keep the alcohol. I grab the vodka and unscrew the lid with a flick of my hand as both of them watch on. I swing my neck back pouring the harsh alcohol down my throat. I love the way it burns all the way down to your stomach. I get up close the cabinet and sit back on the bar stool. I start eating my sandwich in complete silence while drinking.

I finish my sandwich and get up taking the bottle of vodka with me. I sway as I walk out the door feeling someone walk behind me. I walk up the stairs unbothered. I open the door not looking back not even bothering to close it and walk to the bathroom door. I feel a pair of hands grab my hand gently. I look back at Tom. "Don't please angel." I open the door anyways and sit on the floor with him looking over me as I sit on the floor drinking. I feel so numb that I can't even feel my hands anymore. My mind is shut off and I couldn't give two shuts about anything.

Toms pov
She's so wasted and destroying herself completely. It's not that I care but still. There's something about this girl. Something special about the way she walks and talks. The way her hair bounces off her shoulder as she dances. Her eyes as she crys. Her eyes look like beautiful blue crystals twinkling in the lights. I stand over her watching her destroy herself completely. I see her eyes shoot to the mirror. She gets up fast and try's to smash it but I grab her back as she kicks. "Let me go Tom I don't want this anymore just let me be at peace." She chokes out while holding back tears.