Lips like puzzle pieces

Toms pov
I pull her into me as I Stare into her eyes. Her eyes are filled with tears down her face to her neck. She throws her hand around my waist and hugs me tightly. She sniffles as she crys. I rub her back as I can feel her shaking. I know I hate this girl but there's something about her that comforts me. Maybe it's the way she smells so comforting. She smells like a cold winter night sitting by a fireplace drinking tea.

Angels pov
I hug him tightly because as much as I hate him I need comfort right now. I hug him for minutes long as he rubs his hands up and down my back. I pull away from the hug and look back up at him. I stare into his amber eyes as he stares back into mine. He moves his hand up to my sharp jawline and tilts my head up admiring me. He pulls in for a kiss and our lips connect together like puzzles. He bites my lower lip while kissing. I pull away out of breathe and wipe my lip.

He takes his hand off my chin and smile. I mentally slap myself. Did I just make out with the man who kidnapped me? I turn my head to the door and start walking out. I open the handle and step into the room. The cold floor hits the bottom of my foot and send shivers up my spine. I walk towards the door as he follows on behind me. I open the door gently and don't close it as he's just right behind me. There are no words said at all. I walk down the hallway fastening my pace as I walk down the big stairs. I make my way to the bottom of the stairs the whole way the cold floor being the only thing I can feel.

I walk towards the kitchen and fling the door open still feeling eyes piercing into the back of my head. I can feel his breath down my neck as I step into the kitchen. I slowly feel his presence walk away as I walk over to the bar stools next to bill. "You okay?" I look at him with my eyes focusing on his beautiful face. "I'm fine." I put my arms down on the marble table and rest my head down. I slowly drift off to sleep.

Toms pov
She sat down next to bill. She set her arms down and layer her head down. Within seconds she was asleep. I look at Bill with an eyebrow raise and head to the fridge for a beer. I open the fridge and Laura walks in through the doors. I never liked that whore. She had big tits and wore the most skimpy outfits ever. She walked over to bill and I stared her down while she kept eye contact with bill. She saw angel while walking over and pointed at her while mouthing. "She asleep?"

Bill nods and she walks around and sits down beside bill while having a quiet conversation. I take my beer out and pop the top off. I swing my head back and chug the beer. After finishing it I set down the bottle and sigh. "I will get her upstairs we have somewhere to be tomorrow." Bill nods and Laura does too. I walk to her and lift her up and throw her over my shoulders. She's completely passed out unaware of anything. I walk up the stairs and down the hallway opening the door walking towards the door and setting her head down on the silk pillow and wrapping her with a warm blanket.

I look at her for a second and walk over to the cabinet open it and take out a key. I walk over to the bathroom door and lock it up. I walk back and put the key back. I take off my clothes only wearing boxers. I lay down with my arms behind my head and a blanket layer over me. I slowly drift off to sleep but not for long.