Hot kisses

I Look in the mirror in the first time in a long time admiring the person staring back. I touch my soft taken care of hair. "There's more!" Laura squeals in excitement. She takes out her makeup bag and a drawer slides out from the desk full of products. She hands me a face cream. "Put this on everyday it will help with your skin." I accept it and set it down on the table. Laura takes out makeup products and sets them out infront of me. "I am gonna do your makeup but don't cry or it will smudge" she swings the chair around and laughs. "No peeking" I feel a cooling affect on my skin as she applies something on top.

She blends foundation into my skin and puts concealer on top as well as powder blush and bronzer. She starts doing my eye makeup and I shut my eyes as she places the shadow on gently. She tells me to open my eyes and look up and she places shadow under my eyes. Her soft hand holding my chin as she does so. She applies lashes on to me and tells me to stay still and don't blink for 10 seconds. She swings the chair around and I look into the mirror. My long blonde hair and my Smokey eyeshadow. I looked beautiful. I have never felt this way about myself before. I get up and hug Laura so tightly almost squeezing the life out of her. She hugs me back happily rubbing my back. "There's more..." I look at her in shock. More? What else could there be.

She opens up a jewellery cabinet. She reaches for a beautiful silver necklace. She comes over to me and flicks my hair out of the way while softly touching my neck. Her touch to my neck sends butterflies into my stomach. She ties the necklace around my neck and glided her fingers along my neck down to my shoulders. I turn around and get up. I grab her chin and kiss her lips softly and she kisses back. She moves her hand down my back. As I Move my hand on her chin kissing her. I pull away from the kiss out of breath with a wide smile and so does she. She walks over and hands me a stick of deodorant and perfume. I rub the cold deodorant under my arm and spray the perfume all over me. "Now some heels" she runs to the closet as her hair bounces down her back. She comes back with the most amazing shoes I've ever seen. "Here try them on they should fit you" I try the shoes on as it fits perfectly. I stare into her eyes and suddenly I just wanna grab and kiss her. She grabs my chin and kisses my lips again. She puts her hand on my neck admiring me. "You're so beautiful you know that right?" I blush at her comment. "Says you, you're so incredibly gorgeous" she smiles and I move towards the door. "I'm gonna have to go back to Tom now" I say winking. "Thank you so much for everything Laura" she grabs my wrist and hands me a packed bag. "This is for you to wear around it has everything a girl could need." I hug her tightly before leaving and shutting the door making my way downstairs. I walk down the stairs in the high heels trying not to trip. I walk into the kitchen and all eyes are on me. Georg and Gustav look at me shocked Like another person just walked in. Bill looks at me amazed. I look a lot Like Laura now. Tom looks at me and gets up and grabs my wrist and walks  me out of the kitchen. He slams the door shut. "What the hell?" I ask confused. He grabs my arms and pins it above my head pinning my into the wall with all his body weight.

He starts kissing my neck giving me even more hickeys. I carry on smiling. I try push him away but he slams me into the wall harder and kisses my lips aggressively. He slowly pulls away. We are both breathing heavily as I can feel both our heart beating. "Holy shit" I say feeling my neck. It feels like there's needles in my neck pricking at me. He smiles and rubs my face and plants one last kiss on my face. He takes his body off me and grabs my hand. We walk to the kitchen and bill is staring at me. He looks confused. I walk over to him and sit down beside him. I wave to Georg and Gustav sitting on the couch watching tv.