Makeover

Angels pov
I Wake up and see the sun barley rising. I rub my tired eyes and take the blanket off me as I get up my two legs off the bed and stretch up my arms while yawing. I take a look at Tom who's practically naked next to me still sleeping. I look at him and wonder who is this man really. I get up and the sudden stand up makes me lightheaded and my hand flies my my head as I shake. I hear him groan as he lifts his head up from his pillow and looks up at me. "Sleep well princess?" He asks me with a morning voice. I look at him and answer with a raspy voice "I slept fine."

He gets up and stretches his arm up while yawning and lifts his two feet off the bed walks around as walks towards the closet. He takes out boxers, socks baggy jeans a shirt and hoodie. "I am gonna go to take a shower. Wanna come with me?" I blush and reply back. "I am okay thanks." "Come on it's not like I haven't seen you naked before." He winks while smiling. That comment made me mad but it was true. I had nothing to lose. "Okay." I reply back sighing. "That's my girl" he winks as he takes out another black lace bra and thong set. He grabs it and throws it on the bed. He walks towards the door motioning for me to come with him. "Where are we going aren't we going shower?" "Well you need clothes no baby?" He talks with a voice crack. I follow him down the hallway and we enter a room and I see Lauren inside. "Hi angel."

She says coming over hugging me so tight I could barley breathe. "Laura, get some clothes for her something pretty." He says as he exits the door. He opens the door and we both look back. "Be back in ten minutes to come get you angel." I sigh and Laura hold my hand as she leads me into a large open closet. We walk in and motion sensor lights turn on. The sudden light makes me shut my eyes fast and open them slowly. She grabs my wrist and pulls me over to a wardrobe. She pulls out a black top with a lot of cleavage.

It had lace on it and backless other than the straps in the back. She pulls out a mini skirt and walks over to the drawers and pulls out some black tights. She sets this down on the island inside the closet. She smiles and giggles "you like it ang?" I look at her and smile. This girl had fashion sense and even though her outfits are skimpy they are cute. I've always wanted to know what it was like to show a lot of cleavage and wear skimpy outfits. "So you gonna wear this then?" She says happily jumping around. The outfit was cute and Tom was coming any second so I smiled and went to hug her. "Yes it's perfect." She winked at me as I grabbed the clothes. "You're gonna look amazing." "Cant wait to see that ass in that skirt." She says giggling checking me out. I giggle back and wink. "Now after your shower come to this room and I'll be waiting here for your makeover."

She says as she comes to hug me. As I am Walking out she slaps my ass and I look back at her winking. I walk out back to toms room and open the door hiding the clothes behind my back. "What did you choose out?" I look at him with a cheeky smile spread across my face. "You'll see." "Come on now ang, don't tease me like that" as he comes walking over. He grabs my waist and pulls me into him and kisses my neck as I let out a small moan. "Let's go then" I say winking at him. It was such a confident boost picking out that outfit with Laura. We walk towards the bathroom door and he open it grabbing my hand. He's only wearing a robe and I am fully clothed.

I take off my clothing pieces one by one looking into the big mirror as he stood there admiring me. I stop when I only have a bra and thong on. "Why didn't you come to Laura's room?" I ask looking at him with a smile. "No reason." He says walking towards me. He pulls my body into his and holds my chin as he aggressively kisses me. I kiss him back while letting out small moans. "You like that huh?" He says teasing me. He pulls away. "Come on let's go shower now." He walks towards the shower and hit the warm water button and the water comes out of the shower making the shower steamy.

I unhook my bra and slid it off my arms letting it drop to the floor as I watch the look on his face. I slid off my underwear and walk over to Tom. I look up at him. "Tom do you have any razors and shaving cream?" "Ang I cant give you those you know that" he looks completely serious. "But you will be in the shower with me I'll be fine" I plead with him. I tease him as I rub his back. He sighs and walks over to the cabinet taking out a razor and handing it to me. "Shaving creams in the cabinet in the shower. He slides the glass steamy shower open and walks in I walk in after him and he take his towel off and hangs it up on a hook.

The shower has two shower heads and he turned both of them on so we can both shower. I look at his muscular body and relise a scar I haven't seen before. It's on his lower hip. He looks at me as I zone out. I snap back into reality and grab the shower gel from the cabinet drowning myself in it foaming it up and I rubbed over it with my hand. I wash everywhere and stand under the shower head rinsing it off. I grab the shampoo and lather it on my hand rubbing my hands together making it foam up. I lather the foaming shampoo over my hair rubbing it in. I let the shampoo sit as I grab the shaving cream and razor. I take the protective case of the razor and set it inside the cabinet. I take the shaving cream and lather it on my legs. I feel a hand behind my as I turn around to look. "Please don't do anything stupid." He says in a serious tone. " I won't" I turn back around letting the cold blade glide across my skin removing the hair and shaving cream.

I shave everything the same way and let the water ribose of the reminder shampoo and the shaving cream. I stand under the hot shower head and turn to Tom with a smile. "Let's go now" I say blushing look at him. He grabs the towel from the hook and  turns off the shower and hands me a towel as I step out. I wrap the towel around my body and walk towards the door opening it and going to the bed. I grab the black set and slip on the thong and the black bra. I hook up the bra. I sit down on the bed sliding the black tights up my skinny legs and up my ass. I wiggle myself into it and let out a sigh. I take the mini skirt and put one leg through after the other. I slide it up my ass as It barley fits.

I put the top over my head wiggling my body into it as I adjust the top. Tom walks out of the bathroom fully dressed in his clothes and looks at me winking coming over to me. He grabs my waist aggressively and pushed me into him. "Worth waiting". As he kisses my neck giving me a hickey. "What are you doing?" I ask him giggling smiling throwing my hands around his shoulders. "Marking what's mine." His words send shivers down my spine but in a good way. Maybe things were turning out okay finally? Maybe he won't hurt me anymore. He pulls away and smiles. "I am gonna go get ready with Laura." "I'll come walk you" as he throws his hands over my shoulders.

We walk out the door into the hallway an enter the room. He kisses my neck again and leaves the room. I flick my wet hair out of the way and laura looks at me shocked smiling. "Looks like you guys had fun." I walk over to the big mirror with bulb lights and look at the hickey on my neck. I blush and drag my finger over it feeling as it tingles. "Wanna get ready?"then she says excited. "Ps. That outfit on you looks hot" she whispers in my ear. I Look back at her with a wide smile. "Thanks Laura."

She motions me to sit down in the chair and she puts her fingers around my hair making it touch my skin. She flips the hair out of the way and puts it in the back. She grabs a hair dryer plugs it in and starts blow drying my hair. She blow drys my hair until it's fully dried. "You like?" I take my hair and feel how soft it is. "I love it omg you're an angel." We both laugh. She takes out a straightener and stars to separate my hair into sections and spray a heat protectant on it. I feel as some of it hits my face. She plugs in the straightener and straightens my hair in sections until it's fully straight. I look into the mirror admiring how gorgeous I look right now. "Now I am gonna do something super cool to your hair." She reaches over to the drawer and grabs out hair extensions that are as long as half of me. "Literally I just clip these in and that's how my hair is so long." "And this is your exact hair colour." She says excited. She parts my hair and puts the extensions one by one.

My hair getting longer and longer. I look at her and squeal in excitement. "Omg Laura I have never felt more confident" I say tearing up and watching as my hair was so long and beautiful. Tears start falling down my face as she brushed my hair out.