I dont care about this girl.

My heart starts pounding as I am awoken by shouting and being shaken. "Wake up ang, we have to go." I try to open my eyes and I see bill. He pushes me harder and grabs my wrist. I am still half asleep trying to understand why he's trying to get me up so fast. He leads me through the door and we rush to the garage. "Get into the car fast." He leads me to the passenger seat car and I hop in. Tom is right beside me. "Fuck sake." He says under his breath. He slams on the pedals and we speed out of the garage as bill, Gustav and Georg are Right behind us. "What's happening Tom?" I ask confused. He doesn't say anything and just grips the wheel harder. We speed even faster and my head slams in to the seat from the pressure. I feel it again. The panic. My heart pounding my head feeling dizzy. I grip onto the seat turning my knuckles white. We turn fast corners as we speed down small roads.

Each time we turn a corner I slam into the side of the car hitting my elbow hard. Tom doesn't care to moon once. What happened to the Tom that comforted me while I was crying?. We drove for about 30 minutes until we reached an abandoned warehouse. Tom stops the car and takes a deep breath. He turns to me and looks at me with pure rage in his eyes. "Get out of the car." He says to me in a deep serious voice. I look at him confused raising my eyebrows.

"What's happening, tell me please." As I plead with him. He stares me dead in the eye with no emotion and screams at me. "Get out of the FUCKING CAR." I get scared and move away from him and open the door handle and get out. He gets out of his car and goes to the boys.

Toms pov
I go over to the boys while breathing heavily huffing. Bill looks at me and hands me a cigarette and a lighter. I snatch it from his hands and cover my cigarette as I light it up. The wind is blowing through this abandoned warehouse. It's cold and smells like dead bodies. There's blood stains on the floor and they're dim lighting with only a few lights that actually work. Angel walks over to us nervously and asks bill for a smoke.

Bill hands her a smoke and I hand her a lighter barley looking at her. She lights her cigarette and takes a long drag. She inhales and blows out. "When are they coming?" Georg asks. I Look at him with a smile. "Shouldn't be too long." As I take another drag of my smoke. I look at Angel. Her face is bruised but it's getting better. She doesn't look affected by last night. Maybe she doesn't remember? I can see the pain in her ocean eyes. The tears that left a mark and the scar on her wrist.

She deserved to be punished. That's what happens to all girls that don't listen to me. She's looking down the entire time. Suddenly two fast cars drive in making a screeching sudden stop. Everyone's head shoot up and everyone raises their guns. Except for me. Angel slowly backs up behind bill. I can tell she's nervous. She had a full on breakdown from the last killing. What a pussy. These shootings are always fun. And we always win. A man suddenly appears from behind and shoot fire. I take out my gun and start shooting. I hear a scream. It's angel.
I cant pay attention to it. I keep firing my gun and so do the boys. Other three men get out of the first car holding up guns shooting at us. I hear bodies drop and sound of gurgling on blood. I hear screams from the other 2 men in the other car. I hold up my gun as I go investigate the car.

I hold up my gun as I move closer and slowly to the car. I grip the handle and open it. I look inside with my gun still up and can't see anyone. I get out and slam the door shut while giving the other guys a signal. Angel is lying on the floor screaming again. I move slowly over to the other car and open the door and see no one inside. I step over the dead silenced bodies while going back over to the guys. "Another successful shooting hmm?" "Come on we should get out of here, I don't think this the last we will see of them." I move over to angel and stand over her. "Come on let's go."

She's crying on the floor with her knees up cover her face as she's hugging her legs. I can hear her faint sobbing. "I said let's go. Unless you want to be punished again." Her eyes meet mine and I see the tears in her eyes as she looks around. She gets herself up and walks infront of me to the car. I signal the guys to go get into the car. As the guys speed out of the parking lot me and angel get in the car. Angel stares me dead in the eye with tears flowing down her face. "What was that for?."
She asks with her broken faint voice. "That was Grants group he put together." "They are a gang in Germany that Harassed Georg on a night out and we shoot their women." She put her head down on the seat and continues staring at me while not saying a word. I Stare back into her eyes. I Look away from her and slap myself mentally. I don't care about this girl. I shouldn't have even said anything. She's just another toy.