Author's note

Hi!
First of all thank you for taking the time to read this. This is my first ever story (probably the only one too) so please bear with me as I try to organize how to do this story telling. This story line has been in my brain for so long that I have decided to write it down just to get it out of my head.
English is not my first language and I am typing from my phone so please bear with me if there are any issues with spelling or grammar.
Secondly, I have a very busy job and I am also a mom to my very cute little 2 year old. I will always try to update this as often as I can ( I will type it out as soon as my brain starts to think about it) but please be patient with me if I don't post as regularly as what you might have expected.
Third, I am not familiar with the Thai culture or its formalities. Most of the things here would just be either from google or from the series that i have watched.
Lastly, I don't own any of the characters in this story and If there are any similarities to any other stories, i do apologize.
This is pure fictional. Nothing in this story is happening in real life. ( If there is, then maybe im in such a real luck!)

I hope you guys will like this story! Feel free to leave comments and suggestions! Every little things would help a newbie like me ;)

Now, on to the story. Enjoy!