Desperate

Zee was at his office when Prem messaged him to check Tutor's post. He opened his IG and saw what Prem was on about.
Nunew was singing. He can hear his beautiful voice. But there is something different about it. He sounds sad. He looks sad. Then he heard the Song, the lyrics, he understands the song.

"Why do you look so sad? Why this song? What are you trying to say? Is it because of me?" Zee thought to himself.

He needs answers. He need to clarify things with Nunew. So he dialed Nunew's number. It rang for a while then he answered

"Hia, you called" Nunew said

"Nu can we talk? We need to talk. Could you come to me please?" Zee asked

"Hia, I cant...." Nunew was interrupted with another voice

"Nunu food is ready!" Ivan. Zee is sure that's Ivan's voice

"Hia, sorry I....." then the line got cut.
"Nunew? Hello?" Zee called for him but its just a busy tone now.
He dialed it again but it still wouldnt ring.

Zee is upset now. He feels like he was just abandoned. Like Nunew chose Ivan over him. He's angry. He's sad. His emotions are all over the place. He needs to go out. He suddenly feels suffocated.
He called Net.

"Net, meet me at the track in 10minutes" he told the his younger cousin without even letting him speak. He threw his phone to the sofa out of frustration and went out.

Zee's relief from stress has alaways been the race track. The adrenaline, the rush, sound of the engine and the thrill just makes him calm down. That's why he loves his sports car. He needs to be free.

Nunew's phone is dead. He just stared at it. He didnt even hear what zee was saying.

"Tutor can i borrow your phone? I need to ring Hia back, my phone is dead" Nunew asked Tutor who just gave him his phone.
Nunew tried ringing several times but Zee didnt answer.

"Maybe it was a wrong dial." Ivan said as he give Nunew his bowl of food.
"Eat first, then try again later. Maybe he's just busy" Fah told him too.

Nunew sat down and ate his food quietly. He could feel a sense if doom. Like something bad will happen but he couldnt pin point it.

Nunew tried ringing again but Zee still didnt answer.
"Nu hand me your phone and i will charge it. Maybe he will answer if its your number" Fah told him. Nunew gave him his phone and she charged it near the kitchen.
"Here pick a movie first. Then let's try again later." Ivan said to them
Nunew still couldnt shake the bad feeling he is having.

Zee arrived at the track and Net is already there. It belongs to Net's family so Zee can use it whenever he wants. But this time Net doesnt feel like this is a good idea.

"Phi, this will not be good. It's starting to rain, the road will be slippery. Maybe we can go to the gym instead" Net told him

"It will be fine. I just need a few round then I'll be good" Zee said

"But Phi. This is dangerous" Net said as he holds Zee's arm

"Net, it will be fine. Now let me go. I need this" Zee told him fiercely

Net didnt have a choice but to let go and pray everything will be alright

Zee went inside the car that he normally uses when he needs a few rounds of speed race.

"Phi, dont go deadly please" Net begged him but Zee just ramped up his engine.

Net stepped aside and watched Zee go. It started raining too. He becomes more nervous.