Serene

Nunew boarded his flight and proceeded to find his seat. He was so thankful that he booked first class as he could not imagine flying in economy for 17hrs. He took his headphones and ipad out and stowed his small backpack under his seat for take off. He looked out the window as other passengers settled in their seats too. As he was he was trying to get comfy in his seat, he noticed a lady staring at him.
He raised an eyebrow at her and asked.
"Do you need anything? Staring at somebody is not nice you know." He asked her.

"Ugh. How rude! Why are you seated there? This is first class you know. And you dont look like you belong here kid." The lady told him as she crossed her arms.

Nunew looked at himself. Then at the lady who is dressed in clothes with obvious designer brands from head to toe.
"Well lucky me, i really booked this seat. So unless you have any real concern, then you can complain to the FA not me." Nunew said to her.

"No, you clearly dont belong here. You should go back to your seat before the FA drag you out." The lady is becoming even more rude now. And with that Nunew pressed the button to call the FA who immediately walked towards them.

Nunew was about to talk but the rude lady beat him to it.
"Yes, this boy clearly is stealing this seat. He doesnt belong here. You should walk him out and thank me." The lady told the FA

"Would you mind if i check your ticket sir? " The polite FA asked him.
Nunew showed her his tickets and the FA had a surprised look at her face. The rude lady smirked as she thinks that she won.

"Oh it's you Mr. Perdpiriyawong. Im so sorry for this inconvenience." The FA told him.
"I will let Head Pilot Tanawat that you are here now. He wants to meet you first. He told us that it was your brother P'Max that sponsored the last company outing we had. Please tell him that all of us thank him for his kind generosity." The lady bowed to Nunew

"Oh you dont have to do that. It was my brother who offered not me!" He scratched his head
"And please tell P'Tan that it's not necessary to come down. I know him and P'Max are university friends but him personally meeting me is embarrassing. My brothers should really stop this habit of making me look like a child" Nunew grumbled.

The FA just laughed at Nunew and then she faced the dude lady who now has a very shocked expression on her face.
"Mam, can you please show me your ticket too?" The FA asked her. The rude lady started to look embarrassed
"Oh thats not necessary, the misunderstanding has been fixed now so we dont need your assistance anymore. You can go and help others" the rude woman told her
"I still need to check your ticket mam"

"Ugh. Here" the lady handed her tickets.

"Mam your ticket is for business class. Not first class. This way please." The FA is showing her out of the first class cabin.

"No. Look there is an empty seat right here. I can just take this spot" she pointed at the cubicle next to Nunew's.

"No that is my seat. Ive been waiting for you to move so i can seat down. So if you are done with trying to steal seats as you call it then you and your fake bag can go back to your paid seat" the boy who looks around Nunew's age said.
Nunew became curious with the other person so he looked up to see his face.

"What fake?! My bag is not fake! It's a limited edition!" The rude woman shouted.

"Your shoes are fake too. Just saying" Nunew told them without looking up from his ipad.

The rude lady became so red faced that she looks like a ripe tomato. She got so embarrassed that she stomped her way out if business class as the FA tried so hard not to laugh.

"You noticed her shoes too?" The other younger guy asked him as he settles down. Nunew who normally dont speak with strangers nodded and said
"Her shirt too. Who even buys fake tshirts?" Nunew shakes his head.