Proud

It's the day of Nunew and Nat's graduation. On the original plan, it is only Nunew who would be graduating early. But since Nat doesnt want to be left alone in school, he decided to apply for college early too. His grades are not far from Nunew so school was happy to let them graduate after passing all the exams. Nat is going to the same university that Max went to, Chulalongkorn University with a degree on Business Administration and Human Resources.
The two worked hard day and night to catch up on extra classes and pass the exams and after a grueling year, they both were able to graduate with latin honors.
The PPU family with the exception of Zee are all there to celebrate the two. Although a bit sad, Nunew understands why Zee cant make it. He is swamped with work at his university as it is exams time there. He doesnt mind as he we will be Ble to see him after 4 months on his graduation in US. All of the family members planned to go and stay there for a couple of more days to go on a vacation too to celebrate Nunew's birthday.

"Nunew come and take a photo with Nat in you robes. Oh you too are so cute! My babies!" Pornthip fawned over the two.

"Here let me take a photo too so Zee can see" Malee joined them. Beam is beside her. Smiling with pride for the two.

Ever since their husbands died, the three matriarch all lived in the same mansion

Ever since their husbands died, the three matriarch all lived in the same mansion. They acted like a one whole big family. While Pornthip and Malee are busy with work as they needed to step up in place of their husbands, Beam was the one who takes care of the children when they are at home. They all fell on some sort of a normality. So even though the kids lost their fathers, they somehow gained another mother and brothers. It is still hard for the three women every now and then, but having their other friends beside them and having the same sentiment somehow makes it easier.

"Poor P'Zee, not being able to see his precious Nong on his graduation. He cant even do a video chat as he is at class" Net said

"Its okay P'Net. I understand. We will see him in a few months anyway." Nunew reassured them as they give him small smiles.

"Nuneeeeewwwwww"
Suddenly a high pitched voice screamed Nunew's name. A lady in high heels and unnecessarily tight dress walked towards them. Nunew, like somebody flipped a switch, turned his smiling soft face into a hard stoic one. Max and James, being the protective brothers, sensed something wrong so they pulled Nunew in between them.

"Nong Nuuuunneeeew. Come and give your Phi a hug" The said lady is coming closer to them and stopped when she saw the two brothers looking down at her. James and Max are on the tall side. So they look like twin towers protecting Nunew.

"Nat, who is this surprisingly loud and i might say a bit of startling young lady?" Pornthip says as her smile looks more unwelcoming than friendly.

" She is Praew Ma. A senior who has this unhealthy obsession with Nunew" Nat then turned to Praew
"P'Praew, you know for so long that Nunew dont like and would not ever like being touched especially by you. He has told you so many times before. We are already graduating and you still cant get that over your head?" Nat smiled at her, but his eyes says otherwise.

"Aaaw come on nunew. You cant keep him all to yourself Nat. Come on Nunew. Its the graduation, you should atleast give me one last hug as your senior" Praew tried to step closer but Max and James is blocking her.

"Who wants to be near you when you smell like you just robbed a perfume shop? Plus nobody would want to touch you, we dont know whose trousers they came from" Nunew finally said without even looking at her. He finds his fingernails more attractive to look at than her.
Praew looked like a fish out of water after that. She was just blinking and couldnt handle the embarrassment. She stomped her feet like a child and was about to walk away when she saw Net. That is when she started to purr like a cat again

" oh hi there. Im Praew. You look very cute. Want to hang out sometimes? I can be free for you." She said said to Net as she batted her eyes at him.

"Net."
James sternly looked at Net.
Net just smiled and walked behind James. Malee and Pornthip saw the exchange and they both looked at Beam who just smiled.

"Hmph! Whatever!" Praew then stomped away from them.

"So how long have than woman been bothering you and why have i learned about it only now?" Max asked Nunew. Since Zee left for US, Max has taken over the role of the over protective brother to everyone. He just becomes a bit extra to Nunew and Nat as they are the youngest.

"I just normally ignore her. She makes a total fool of herself and its fun to let the whole school how desperate and despicable she is." Nunew answered his brother.

" what's up with her anyway? Why is she so obsessed with you?" Net asked Nunew

" its because everybody in campus treats her like a queen bee except Nunew. We dont care about her. So when she noticed that its only us who dont fawned over her, it made her curious about Nunew. She made it her life mission, as she describes it, to make Nunew fall for her" Nat answered for Nunew.

"What an attention seeker. She' not even a hottie. She just thinks she is. Such an airhead" James just rolled his eyes.
As they were fixing Nunew and Nat's robe, they heard the announcement for the graduates.
"To all of the participants of the ceremony, please proceed to your seats. The program will start in 10minutes."

"Go now. We will be in our seats cheering. Okay? Susu na. " Beam told the boys as they walk towards their area.

Nunew and Nat sat together where the students with honors are. Nunew was tasked to give a speech later to address the students as he is the top student despite him being one of the youngest. He was proud of himself. He was proud that he managed to do it alone. He looked at his Nat and family. He is also so proud that their family stuck together no matter what.
He then glanced at the back. His eyes lingered at the furthest part. He sighed and with a small sad smile, he faced forward. What he didnt know, is somebody's plane just landed.