Chaos

It was three years after his father met Khun Pornthip that his family's business started to be known in Bangkok. His family moved from Chiang rai as his father managed to buy a house just right down the road from the Perdpiriyawong house. They have their own store now too. A small one but still a huge improvement from what they had before. Arthit lent them one the smallest warehouse that he owns so Somchai can hire people to make the jewelry. It is looking really good for them. After another year, his father managed to get a deal with one of the small shopping malls in the area so he opened his 2nd store. Luck seem to be on their side as another owner of a mall offered them a store so their third store is on its way too. Things are finally looking good for the Panich family.
Zee also transferred schools. His parents now can afford the private schools so he enrolled him to same school as Max. And since he is a very good student with such good grades, the school didnt hesitate to take him in. Zee and Max started going to school together. And since he has such good looks too, he started gaining attention of other students. He is still hasnt changed though, he still prefers his quiet area like the library so that's is still where you would find him.

Zee's parents started taking him to parties last year. The attending them is supposed to widen their connections and introduce themselves to other businesses as their jewelry business is now deemed as the next big thing. It was okay at first, he gets to meet other people. But then he starts to get bored. Things are always the same. People just go to show off or introduce themselves. It's fine sometimes when Perdpiriyawong kids are there but it is not all the time that he sees them in the parties. He now brings in books and carry it in a small bag. His parents doesnt mind though as they knew how bored he can get. He would usually be sitting in a corner minding his own business and read. People dont mind him too so that was a relief for him.

Tonight's party was for one of the owners of the biggest mall in Bangkok. The Panich family was invited personally as the owner was hoping to make a deal with them. It is a black tie event so even Zee wore a suit. The event is being held in a large and luxurious events place. When they entered, Zee spotted the the now 6 years old Nunew who looks adorable wearing his small suit with a bow tie. Their family went to their table to say hi. Nunew automatically opened his arms, asking to be hugged by zee. Zee bent down and gave his Nong a tight hug. They sat together for a while and catched up. Apparently Max refuses to come and James has a cold so they only took nunew with them. When the two got bored, they asked if they could go to the garden. Their parents agreed as long as they dont go far and would be back in time to eat.
Zee and nunew went out to the garden. Zee took out his book and sat down on the grass while Nunew is staring at the flowers and butterflies. Zee would occasionally pat nunew's head and ask if he is okay to which nunew would reply with him with a big smile.
"Im okay P'zee. Im happy that you are here. I thought i would be alone" little nunew said as he pout.

"You always do that when you want to look so little. Pouting like that makes you look like a dog, not a cat." Zee laughed at him.

"What? Do i look like an animal to you Phi? I am a cute nunew thank you very much." Said Nunew which made Zee laughed more as the little one looks too funny.

"You can say those things now but when you are older you would be embarrassed to even think about those words. " Zee said still laughing at him.

After saying that, zee heard screams from the reception hall. He automatically held nunew's hands and pulled the younger one behind him. He protectively covered nunew as he tried to look at what is happening. He was shocked when he saw people running with fears in their eyes and men in black clothing and guns started to enter. Zee was scared but he had to think quick. Nunew nudged him and asked him what's happening. He carried him and whispered to him that they should be quiet. Zee put Nunew's head in his chest and started running. He doesnt know where he is going but all knows is that every garden has a gate for the gardeners. He has to find where it is. And he has to find it quickly without getting attention. After running for what it feels like hours, he found the back gate. Both of them climed over it and quitely tried to find where they can hide.

"P'zee im scared. What is happening? Why do we have to run and hide? What about mama and papa? And auntie Malee and uncle somchai?" Nunew started crying as he is scared and doesnt undertstand what is happening. Zee cant explain it to him in detail though. So he just hugged the little one.
"I dont know what is happening too. I know you are really scared but Phi is here and I will not let anything happen to you. We just have to be quiet for a while and hide and we will find our parents later. Okay? I promise we will be okay." Zee said to him. He is trying to reassure nunew but it seems like he is trying to reassure his self more.
Nunew held out his pinky finger to him.

"Pinky swear?" Nunew looked at him expectedly

"I promise. Pinky swear" Zee told him.
"Now lets be quiet again and find an escape. Okay?" Zee asked him and nunew nodded.

Zee carried nunew again. They walked slowly until they see the carpark. They saw Khun Narong ( Nat's father) and Nunew's car and ran towards it. Khun Narong was waiting for his masters despite being scared of people running out and what was happening. He never left. He got the engine running so that once they are out, they could just go.

"Nunew! Zee! Where are your parents?! Are you okay?!" Narong asked them.

"We dont know where they are. We got separated. Nunew is very scared at the moment" He told the old man as he show nunew's face

"Alright, we will go now. Okay? Go inside the car and put your seatbelt on." Narong instructed them. He decided that it would be the safest choice to save the kids first and hope that their parents would be alright. As he was about to enter the car, he was hit by a bullet in his shoulder, close towards his chest. He can see the man in black walking towards to him. He went inside the car and immediately start to drive out.

"Khun Narong! Are you okay?! You are bleeding?!" Zee asked the man infront.

"Im okay zee. Dont worry, this is just a scratch. Now i need you to hug nunew and cover his eyes. Can you do that for me? Please?" Narong said as he looked behind him.

Zee did as he told. He prayed in his head as he hugged nunew tightly. He put the younger ones head in his chest and covered his eyes. He's praying that both of their parents be safe. They must stay safe. And as he looked outside the car, all he can see is pure chaos.