Sweet

Nunew took the rest of the afternoon off. It was a slow day anyway so they will be manage to be on their own. He took Zee to his apartment so he can rest. Seems like the older mant straight to him after landing.

"Im not sure I told you this before but you designed this really well. Even the lobby. " He told Nunew.

"Thanks Hia." Nunew said with pink ears.

"Why dont you go upstairs to shower and sleep?" Nunew suggested

"I will take a shower but not sleep. If I sleep now jetlag will kill me" Zee told him

"How long will you be here anyway Hia? And for a more important question, why are you here?" Nunew asked.

"A British Company want to meet up for a potential collaboration. This might be a start of an international store" Zee said as he takes somethings out of his bag. He then looked at Nunew who is sitting beside him.

"Besides, you said you want to see me.. so im here." He looked at Nunews eyes and smiled. Nunew felt shy so he shifted his gaze to his own lap. Zee just laughed at him. He then stood up to go to shower.

"I'll be here for a couple of days only. Maybe 3 days at most. I can stay with you right?" Zee said as he stands up.

"Ofcourse. There is no need to ask. I will even be annoyed if you go stay in hotel. That's just a waste of money" Nunew told him. He just looked at the older man

"Money is not an issue to us. Getting a hotel is just a phobe call away. Not that it matters as I prefer staying here." Zee said as he walked upstairs.

"And besides, I miss you."
Zee told him, when Nunew looked up he saw Zee looking at him while smiling.

"Can i borrow your toiletries?" Zee asked as Nunew just nodded. He then heard the bathroom door closed. Nunew smiled. He's happy to spend time with Zee.

After having a take away dinner, Zee and Nunew decided to go to bed as they both need to be out early. Nunew for his university classes and Zee for his business meeting. They went upstairs and got ready for the night. Nunew just finished brushing his teeth ng flopped down the bed next to Zee who is in his ipad browsing documents. Zee patted his head and Nunew snuggled a bit closer to him.

"Arent you tired? You've just been through a 16hr flight." Nunew asked him.

"I already told you, you're my rest. Seeing you recharged me already" Zee cheekily smiled at him

"That's just cringey." Nunew grimaced as Zee laughs. He closed his laptop and put it in his bag. He took something out as well. He went back under the covers and gave nunew the box

"What's this?" Nunew asked.

"Your birthday gift" Zee said to him

"You didnt have to buy to!" Nunew said

"I just want to. Open it" Zee told him

Nunew opened the box. It's a small golden locket with his initial on. He looked at Zee and smiled

 He looked at Zee and smiled