Bad Apple

The Gala ended around midnight and to say Nunew is tired is probably an understatement. He was forced to smile at everybody even though he really wants to punch others in the face for being so unnervingly fake they are not even trying to hide it. Fortunately his brothers, well Zee the most, are there to ward them off of him. They even stepped in front of him like fully trained guards whenever people get too much. Nunew met almost everybody at the party, smiled so many times for selfies and pictures, greeted so many people, that he feels like his face is already numb and his feet and shoulders throbbing. As soon as the event ended, Nunew went straight to his hotel's bathroom to have a much needed soak. He spent so much time in there he actually almost fell asleep. He then washed and put his comfy pyjamas on and went to bed.

About an hour after he closed his eyes, he felt the door to his hotel room open. Nunew has always been a light sleeper when he is alone. He tensed up but relaxed as soon he saw that it was Zee. He's the reason why Nunew left a single night light on, just in case Zee walks in which he actually did.

"Did i wake you up?" Zee softly said.

"Uhuh." Nunew said as he scooch over to other side to give space for Zee.

"Sorry, i didnt expect you would wake up that quick" Zee said when he lied down next to Nunew.

"It's okay hia." Nunew told him when he turned to face Zee.
"Is everything alright? You look a bit upset" Nunew said as he touches Zee's cheek

Zee snuggled more towards him.
"Nightmares. And its raining" Zee sighed as he frowns.
Ever since the incident when they were little, Zee has always been distressed when it's raining. His nightmares would come back too that's why he is always grumpy and depressed during monsoon season.
Nunew doesnt like rain too, but he's not as much affected of it as Zee. The thing he doesnt like is lighting and thunder. It always makes him jump.

"Come closer hia" Nunew said as he cuddles closer to zee. He puts Zee's head into his chest and his arm around the older one.
"It's okay hia. Im here" Nunew pats his head softly.

"Thank you for coming back" Zee said and soon enough his breathing becomes even. Nunew smiled, it takes a few pats and Zee is off to dreamland. That night Nunew slept so deep as he smiles on his sleep.

The next morning Nunew was woken up with Zee's alarm. They scheduled a press conference at 10am so that Nunew would be introduced to the media too. He is not keen on this idea. He doesnt like press hovering over him and his every move.

"Hia. Can i just skip this please. Im tired." Nunew complained.

"Nu, you're not tired. You can manage to stay up all night if you wish to. You just don't like to go to the press conference." Zee said as he pinches his nose. Nunew swatted his hand away

"I dont like them watching my every move. Im not an animal in a zoo" Nunew said as he sits up.

"They wouldnt. I promise you. Well maybe they would for a couple of days but once they see how boring our life is, they lose interest and they move to another topic. The only thing they like to gossip about is our lovelife. For some reason they are always interested on who we might possibly date" Zed said to him

"I still dont like this idea." Nunew told him as he lies his head on Zee's lap

"You dont have to. You just need to get through this day. We all went through it remember" Zee says to him as he brushes his fingers on Nunew's hair and they fall in to a comfortable silence. Few more minutes and Zee's 2nd alarm went off.

"Come on, we got to get going. We dont want your mom to drag you down stairs do we?" Zee told him

"Will you be there?" Nunew gave him puppy dog eyes.