Microwave

It was a nice bright day for the graduates. It wasnt that hot, not raining too. So the students were excited to finally get their diplomas. The program went on without a hitch. And although some people might find it boring, the graduates are just happy to be done with school. Soon, the students were asked to line up to get their diplomas one by one.
Nunew and Nat went up the stage to get theirs and waved at their family who are all embarrassingly cheering so loud. After all of the graduates got theirs , they sat all sat down and Nunew was asked to come up the stage to give his speech and address the students. He walked up with head high and stood behind the podium.
He first thanked all their teachers and faculty members and then looked at all the other graduates. He then took the chance to clarify that he is indeed a year younger and that he was given the opportunity to graduate early.

"This opportunity doesnt come with a golden spoon and fork. We had to take extra classes and didnt take the summer break to catch up with the others. Others might say that we just got the easy ride as we are born smart. Let me just say this, nobody is born smart. We all learn the things at the same time. We all do our best to pass. We all went through the same hardships. The one thing we are different about is that we picked different choices. We have different preferences. We......."

Nunew for some reason had the urge to look at the back. And as he did, an unexpected guest wearing a light blue suit and flowers in hand walked in. He can't believe it. He rubbed his eyes thinking he might just be seeing things. But when he looked up again, he's still there and he is now smiling widely at him.

"Nunew, are you okay?" One of his teachers wisphered at him as it has been a while since he suddenly stopped his speech. Nunew shook head and apologized.
He looked up again and the man nodded at him to continue his speech. Nunew looked back at the students and continued

" We all deserve to dream. Wether big or small. We all deserve to follow those dreams. And what we need to realize is that dreams will only be just dreams if we dont put any effort on them. We may have passed this hurdle but lets not stop at this. Let us all our best efforts to be the best."
He then looked again at the back
"Like what my dear friend told me before, we should be our very best not just for us but also for our families. Because being the best means we get to protect."
Nunew looked back at his classmates
"And with that, let us all congratulate ourselves and let us meet again my dear friends."

Nunew shook the principal's hand and went down. After the teacher's confirmed their graduation and pronounced them as official graduates, the students threw their caps and cheered. Nunew couldnt wait for everyone to finish though. So as soon as they announced that the program is finished, nunew ran towards the back. He pushed through the crowd and when he reach his destination, he saw the person he missed the most looking at him with such a proud smile.

"Hia" nunew wisphered as he ran to hug the older one

"Hia" nunew wisphered as he ran to hug the older one. Zee caught him in time so they wouldnt fall down. Zee laughed at his nong's actions as it is very unusual for nunew to be affectionate in public