A Cat

The rest of ths school years was manic for Nunew. After his 2nd yeaf, Nunew only went home during hia christmas break. He wanted to finish early and go home early so he opted to use the breaks to get more classes so he can be finishing early. Tutor and Yim decided to do the same as they want to go home early too.

They are now in their internships. Nunew even decided to start his Master's program while he is doing his internship so he doesnt need to come back for it.

Nunew managed to get into a big fashion design studio. He started just doing small stuff but one day, he was at the coffee shop at the lobby of the studio's building for his break. He likes to sit around and sketch during his free time so that's what he was doing. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hi. Are you an intern here?" The man said

"Oh hello sir. Yes im one of the interns" Nunew replied

"Sorrt if i may sound rude but i cant help but peek into your sketch. May i have a look?" The man asked him

Nunew looked a bit unsure. He looked at his current sketch, it's just a rough sketch design for a ladies bag. Nunew then let him have a look

"Sure sir. Do you want to sit down?" Nunew asked the man

"If its okay with you." The man said as he sits down infront of Nunew

"Do you have more sketches?" The man asked.

"Uhmmmm. Yes sir..but they are all rough ones that I do in my spare time. " Nunew told him

"Would you mind if i see them?" He asked. Nunew then showed him his other sketches

"Im sorry for not introducing my name first, I am Charles and I am the head of design. You my friend have a talent here. Which department are you in at the moment?"

"Oh nice to meet you sir. Im Nunew Chawarin but you can just call me Nunew. Im at production at the moment sir." Nunew said

"Okay, i will request you to be transferred directly under me starting tomorrow. I want to take you under my wing. It's not every day i could get to meet a potentially young talent like you and i dont want you wasting your skills into small things." Charles said

"Oh thank you sir! And thank you for the compliment! Although im not quite sure i deserve them yet" Nunew scratched his nape.

"Just continue to be humble son, you will achieve great things, i can already see it. Anyway thank you for the chat. I will go now. I will see you tomorrow. And dont worry about notifying your supervisor. I will do that for you. " Charles said as he stood up and shook his hand and went on his way.

And that's the story of how Nunew is now somehow living two lives.
He needs to finish his internship but Charles is so impressed with him that he also wants him to be officially an employee so he can design for the company. They decided to make Nunew a ghost designer for the time being until he finishes his internship in a few months. Nunew is still in the books as an intern but he is now getting paid as a designer. Charles told him dont worry about his assessment as it's all been dealt with already and he just tecnically needs to clock in as an intern to shkw his hours. But in reality, he has his own table near his Charles office. All of his designs go under a psudonym tho as he is a ghost designer. His designs are under "Kuea" and all of his designs are a massive hit that most of them are in stores now.

After his internship, Charles offered him a position in the company. Nunew accepted it under the condition that the contract would only be valid for 1 year and he can renew it if he decided to stay. He also asked to stay under the name of Kuea.

"Dont you want to use your real name? You are already a hot topic among design companies lately. Why do you want to stay under Kuea?" Charles asked him

"I guess there is no point in hiding it now since im no longer an intern. Do you know Perdpiriyawong Fashion Companies in Thailand?"