Treasure

"Nunew! My sweetie! I heard you have something for me?" Malee welcomed Nunew to her office with a hug.
"Mama Malee! I miss you! You guys are working too hard!" Nunew pouted.

"So sorry angel. If only your Hia didnt fire one fourth of the company, then we wouldve been at home more" Malee playfully glared at Zee.

"Ma, you know why." Zee rolled his eyes as he sat down and take his coffee.

"Well you can add one more to the body count ma." Nunew told her as he smiled.

"Oh no. Who is it this time? What did he do?" Malee eyed his son.

"Foie tell my dear mother what Nunew told you when he rung you earlier" Zee told Foie who was just about to sip his latte. Nunew glared Zee for asking Foie to say it

"Foie, Im at the reception and your receptionist has called me a delivery boy, fan boy, pretentious and delusional all within 5 minutes of conversation. You better come down before i pour your latte over her big head - That was what Sir Nunew said word for word madam" Foie said as he answered Malee. Nunew just hid his face behind his hands.
Malee was not happy. She definitely is not happy.
"Why was I not told about this earlier?" Saying Malee is angry is an understatement. She is livid. How could they disrespect the youngest of their family?! She thought.
"Im hoping you did drowned her in Coffee Nunew." Malee looked at Nunew.
"He was about to when I arrived downstairs. I fired and banned her Ma dont worry" Zee took a bite of the cake.
"Ma drink your tea now, its getting cold" Nunew reminded her.
"You should have thrown her in the dungeons Zee" Malee said as she sips her tea.
"Dungeons? We have dungeons?!" Nunew asked.
"She's been watching too much netflix Nu, dont mind her" Zee just laughed
"What i cant be a queen too?!" Malee joked with them. Nunew smiled. He really likes the dynamics of their family.
Lina then knocked to remind Malee that she has her last meeting of the day in 5min.
"Okay my cuties,I need to go first. Why dont you show Nunew your office Zee. We can all go home together later." Malee told them as she stands up. She gave Nunew a kiss on the cheeks and said thanked Nunew for the tea and snacks before she left.

Zee and Nunew walked towards his office which is just at the other end of the floor.

Nunew walked around. His office looks like his apartment unit in US. Very fitting for him

 Very fitting for him