We're Okay

Zee knew that if Nunew slept more, he would not recover from the jetlag. So he now decided to wake Nunew up. He gently shake the shoulder of the younger man.
"Nu. Nunew. Wake up. You need to wake up now." Zee said as he wakes up his Nong. Nunew slowly opened his eyes.
"Hia, 10 more min please" Nunew said as he snuggles more into the sofa. Zee shakes him a bit more
"Nu. You cant. You will have massive jetlag if you sleep more. What time did you arrive here? And how did you even get in?" Zee said as he sits up Nunew. The younger one is know to be clingy when he is sleepy. He did sit up after much coaching from Zee. He hugged Zee and snuggled on to him.

 He hugged Zee and snuggled on to him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ma Malee gave me your keycard. I arrived at 5:30. I thought you would be at home. I was trying to wait for you but i fell asleep." Nunew answered as he buried his face more on Zee's chest. Zee just laughed at the little one.

"So that's why you werent answering. Why didnt you ring me then? If i had known you will be here i wouldnt have spent the whole afternoon in the library. " He patted his Nong's hair.

" you rang? Sorry i didnt notice. I thought you were busy and i didnt want to disturb you." Nunew said as he raise his head. Zee tokk this opportunity to flick his forehead.

"Aaaw. Hia. What was that for?!" Nunew complained as he rubs his forehead.

"That's for being stubborn. You will never be a disturbance to me. You should have rung me, i could have picked you up. Wait a minute, did you travel on your own?!" Zee just remembered. He sat them both straight up as he waits for Nunew's answer.

"Yep. It wasnt too bad. P'Max told me to get first class so i did. It was nice actually. Well except for the first part." Nunew told him casually as if its normal for the younger one to be out on his own.

"What do you mean the first part? What happened?" Zee glares at him, his overprotective side coming out.

"I will tell you later. First Hia why is there no food in your house?! I was trying to find something to eat but i can only find bottle of water in your fridge.. there is not even any snacks in here." Nunew complained.

"I am only buying enough food supplies for 1 week. I do shopping every weekend so i was planning on going shopping tomorrow since its saturday. I dont buy much because im always out all day anyway" Zee stood up and went to the kitchen

"Why dont you go upstairs and have a shower? I will order food and we can have some tea while waiting. What do you fancy to eat? " Zee asks him.

"Uhmmmmm.. they said pizza here is different, can we have pizza?" Nunew said as he try to carry his luggage upstairs.

"Sure we can, i will carry your luggage upstairs later. You can unpack tomorrow. Just use some of my clothes in the closet. New towels are at the bottom drawer and new toothbrush is at the cabinet in the bathroom. We still use same brand of toiletries so just help yourself." Zee said to him. Nunew made an okay sign and went upstairs.

Nunew looked around Zee's bedroom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nunew looked around Zee's bedroom. It looks so spacious and minimalistic with large windows. Just as what his style would be. Small lamps were on the floor to give just enough light during the night. He placed his bed near the window so he can see the stars and moonlight. It is so very much like him to do that. He saw some photos on the other side of the room. Zee decorated one wall with pictures of all of them. And at the center of it all was a large family photo of all of them during Him and Max's graduation. Nunew smiled softly, Zee is such sentimental person. Other people might see him cold and unnerving or harsh and ruthless but deep inside he cares so much for everybody. Nunew walked towards his bedside and there he saw a family photo of him and his parents when he was younger. Nunew sat on his bed and held the photo.

"Uncle Somchai, thank you for bringing zee to our family. I know you are so proud of what he is achieving now. Dont worry about him, we will make sure that he is always taken care of. I will make sure that he is always happy. I promise." Nunew softly said as he stares at Zee's father. He put the photo back and saw that there is another picture frame on his bedside. It was the photo of him and zee two years ago during christmas.

Nunew smiled as he looks at the photo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nunew smiled as he looks at the photo. He remembered how excited he was when they picked zee up at the airport just a day before christmas.

"What are you still doing here? I told you to go and shower already. The tea will already be cold if you take any longer" Zee told him as he carried his luggage upstairs, he put it to the side and went to Nunew.

"What is in that thing anyway? Did you bring the whole house?" Zee teased him as nunew put the picture back to its place.

"I brought some of my music equipment. And its not that heavy, maybe you are just becoming weak" Nunew walked to him.

"Whatever you say little one. Now go and shower like i told you many times already" Zee said as he pushes nunew to the bathroom.

"Okay okay. Im going. Im going." Nunew said to him laughing.

"Oh and Nu....
Im glad you're here"
Zee said as he closes the bathroom door.

Zee walked towards his bed and looked at the photos beside his bed. He wasn't meaning to eavesdrop earlier. He thought Nunew is already at the shower when he went upstairs to get something. He then saw nunew looking at his family's photo and heard what he said. He cant explain how he was feeling when he heard what nunew was telling his father. He has always been the protector. The big brother. But hearing what Nunew said made him feel emotional. It made him feel happy and vulnerable at the same time. He knew he will cry if he sees Nunew's face after this. So he turnback around and drank some water. He saw Nunew's luggage and decided that to use the luggage to go upstairs. When he went up, he saw Nunew is now holding their photo. A small smile formed in his lips. He loves that photo as Nunew looks cute even though he looks sleepy.

"Pa, dont worry much about us anymore. We are okay here." Zee said as he looks at his father's photo
"You, Uncle Arthit and uncle Narong can relax a bit now. We are doing okay. We will be okay. "

Zee looks at the bathroom door next.
"As long as we are together, it will be okay" he thought to himself.