Coincidence

"Jelly, you have to call me everyday okay? Promis me" Nat said as he cried and hug Nunew.

Today is Nunew's flight to UK. He already sent most if his stuff and he just has a few luggages to check in. The family is in a cafe near the airport at the moment. They just finished having lunch before Nunew needs to go inside.

"I will. Dont worry too much. I will be okay" Nunew said to Nat as he give him a smile.

"We will always be worried about you. You are the youngest" James told him as he patted his head

"We are so proud of you. We always will" Max told him.

"Stop it! You all will make me cry!" Nunew complained. His mother went to him and gave him a hug.
" we all love you my angel." Pornthip told him
"I know ma. I know" Nunew gave his mother a squeeze.
"I need to go soon" He told every one.

Malee came up to him and gave him a hug too.
"You will ring us if you need anything. Okay? No matter what time it is. We will answer" Malee reminded him as Nunew nods.

Beam hugged him next.
"Eat a lot. But always remember to eat healthy. Eating just desserts is not good. Understand?" Beam reminded him
"You still are the best cook ma" He said to Beam

Standing at the back is Zee and Net. Zee hasnt said a word since this morning.
Net nudged him.
"Are you not going to say anything?" He asked Zee as they look at Nunew.
"Later. You can all go home first. I already told Foie to pick me up" He said to Net.

"Its time to go. Please dont walk me in or I will cry." Nunew requested. All of them nodded at him and gave him a encouraging smile. Zee though is a different story. As like what Net said, he had been quiet since they left the smile. His face is stoic. No smiles. No words. He just keeps on looking away instead of looking at Nunew.
Nunew doesnt know how to react. He knows this would happen but he didnt know Zee would be this bad.

Zee walked towards Nunew. Everybody observed what he would do. He took Nunew's carry on and carried it.
"I will walk you inside. No buts." He said to Nunew who didnt have the time to respond before Zee started walking. He looked at his family again and waved good bye before following Zee.

Nunew checked in his luggage and his carry on was taken for him too so he didnt carry anything at all. Zee walked him towards the lounge. Zee isnt supposed to be able to enter the lounge but he is The Zee Pruk Panich. So he just walked in.

They sat down and Zee took Nunew's hand and laced it with his

"Hia you havent said a word to me since this morning. Is this how you will send me off?" Nunew sadly told him.
Zee sighed.
"Im sorry Nu. I just, i just dont know what to say. I am afraid that i would cry the moment i start talking to you." Zee confessed.

"Hia, you know you could always visit me. You are the VP after all. You can do whatever you want. And its not like you cant afford a ticket. You can even book the whole flight if you wish to." Nunew joked as he played with Zee's ring on his finger. Its the ring he gave him on his graduation.