Happy Heart

Zee is scheduled to be discharged soon. They are just waiting to be cleared by the physiotherapist. He still has the bandage on his head and his cast will be removed after 4 weeks. Nunew already sent most of his stuff back home and Zee can now wear his own clothes instead of the hospital clothes.

They were in bed that afternoon. Zee is having a nap as he cuddles Nunew who is sketching on his ipad. There was a soft knock on the door which made Nunew look up from his ipad. Two women entered and he recognized the one of them.

"P'Sam! Hi!" Nunew said

"Is he sleeping? Maybe we'll just come back" Sam said.

"No no, stay. He would be happy to see you. Plus it's time for him to take his medications anyway" Nunew said to her. He then started waking Zee up

"Hia. Hia. Come on wake up. Someone is here to see you" Nunew softly shakes Zee.

Zee cuddled Nunew closer.
"Few more minutes please Love" Zee said as he burries his head on Nunew's side.

Sam and Grace giggled. That's when Zee realized that they indeed have guests. Zee peeked at who it might be. And when he realized it was Sam and Grace, He immediately smiled and beamed at them with a bright smile while Nunew just continues to blush red like a tomato.

"Well I guess you guys had a good talk then" Sam teases them

"Very good talk." Zee nodded. He then turned to Nunew
"Nu, you know Sam already, the lady next to her is Grace. Sam's girlfriend" Zee said

Grace offered him a handshake which Nunew graciously took.

"Hi! Im Grace. Nice to meet you" She said as she smiled

"Hello, Im Nunew. Wow you're pretty" Nunew said

Sam playfully grab Grace
"Hey, find your own Girlfriend" Sam teased Nunew who just laughed at them.

"Well he already has one. But in our case, a very handsome boyfriend" Zee said as he looked at Nunew.

Nunew looked at him and smiled. He then surprisingly and quickly pecked Zee's lips.

"Aaaaaawwww" Sam said
"They look like teenagers" Grace teased them.

Another knock interrupted them. They all looked as the door opened. Then came in Tutor, Yim, Gun and Earth

"You're here too?!" Nunew said as he smiled.

"There's two more. They are just getting something" Tutor said sheepishly.

Nunew and Zee then looked at the door as it opened again. It revealed Ivan and Fah with bags of fresh fruits.

Zee's arm automatically went around Nunew. His friends didnt miss that and they smiled knowingly.

"Ivan and Fah! Thanks for coming!" Nunew said. He then looked at Zee with a glint in his eyes. Zee just smirked at him

"Hia, this is Ivan and Fah. My adopted UK parents." He said to Zee

"Ivan and Fah, meet Hia Zee. My Faen" Nunew smiled widely

"OH THANK THE HEAVENS!" Earth exclaimed loudly.

"Thank Buddha for that!" Yim said too. The others just laughed at them.

"Atleast we no longer have to suffer seeing them pining at each other." Ivan said.

Zee and Nunew just smiled at them. Zee looked at Nunew and gave him a kiss on his temple.

"Yeah but now we have to suffer seeing them all lovey dovey all the time" Gun joked around.