Ideal Type

Nunew finished having a shower. He smells like Zee now. Yes they do use same brand of toiletries but they use different scents. Nunew likes sweet scents while Zee prefers the fresh minty type. Nunew smelled his towel. Even that smells like Zee. He had the chance to look around his bathroom

 He had the chance to look around his bathroom

It's small but feels very spacious still. The style fits perfectly with the rest of Zee's unit. Nunew went out after he got changed and went out. He came down as Zee was bringing two cups of tea in the living room.
"I had to rewarm the tea because it took you so long, but the pizza is still not here first so have a sip for now." Zee handed him the mug and sat beside him.
"So, tell me about that story about your flight." Zee asked him. Nunew smiled at the memory of it. He faced sideways to look at Zee.
" So there was this lady who is absolutely rude and thinks she is entitled to everything." Nunew started. He told Zee everything about what happened and couldnt stop laughing.
"Wow. I couldnt believe you could be that blunt. Hahaha" Zee was laughing.
"Hey its not my fault that she thinks she can fool everybody by wearing flashy clothes." Nunew said as he sips his tea
"So did Tanawan came out to see you in the end?" Zee asked. He laughed when Nunew sighed.
"Yes he did, but that was after the landing already. Why can you guys just keep it in the low and not get attraction at all?" Nunew complained.

"You know that Tanawan likes to tease. He must have done it in purpose just to tease you. Bet Max is already laughing about it" Zee told him

"Uggghhh.. wait, did P'Max really paid for their trip?" Nunew asked

"Yep, you know that a lot of them are striking right? So to help Tan's family to appease the workers, Max sponsored the trip. It wasnt much because it's one of our resorts anyway. He asked for my opinion on it and i told him that if he feels good doing it, then just go ahead." Zee told him as he checks his food order on his phone.

"Food's gonna be here soon. So how did you realize that the woman's shirt and shoes are fake?" Zee asks.

"Well it the t-shirt was one of my mother's designs. The shoes were from one of her collections too. The quality of the fabric gave it away. I wasnt saying anything about the bag even though it was an obvious fake from afar since somebody called her out on it already" Nunew answered him.

"Really? It was one of Ma's? Did you tell the pretentious lady that? Zee asks him

"Nope, didnt have the chance too. She stomped away already when i called her out on her shoes." Nunew took his and Zee's empty mug and started walking to the kitchen to wash them.

"So nobody realized that you were the youngest son of the most popular clothes designer in thailand?" Zee is amused with the situation that Nunew was in as the younger one doesnt really like all the attention that he would be getting once people know who his family is.

"Nope. Well except for Tutor" He said as he washes the mugs.

"Tutor?" Zee questioned him. It is the first time that he heard this person's name.
"And who is this Tutor?"
Zee raised an eyebrow on Nunew. And as if on cue, the doorbell rung as their pizza is already outside. Nunew knows he will either get teasing or scolding from Zee as it is very unlikely of him to be friendly with people he just met. Well he was not really friendly. It would not be what you normally call as friendly. But acknowledging the other and introducing yourself is already in Nunew's term of being friendly. In a normal day, he would just ignore you like you dont exist.

Zee took the pizza boxes in and put them on the table. Nunew already took out plates and drinks so he handed Zee his plate. Zee served him pizza and they sat down to eat.

"So tell me about this tutor guy." Zee insisted on not dropping the topic. Nunew cant do anything but sigh and explain

"He was the passenger sitting on the next cubicle and the one who called the lady out in her fake bag. He told me his name and asked how i knew that the shoes and shirt is fake. So i told him that i knew because it was mom's design. He offered a handshake but i just nodded at him and told my name. Thats it." Nunew told him as he ate.

"You even told him your name? Wow. Big step for you." Zee said to him as he just look at Nunew.
"Do you like him?" Zee unexpectedly asked him. Even Zee himself was shock at the question he just asked.

"Like him? I dont even know the guy. How could i like somebody i dont know hia?" Nunew is just laughing at the absurdity of it.

"Is he handsome? It could be love at first sight." Zee prodded. At this point nunew is starting to get a bit annoyed.
He inhaled and exhaled and put his pizza down for a bit. He looked at Zee.

"Yes he is handsome. But no, not love at first sight here. I dont do that love at first sight thing. How can you love somebody you dont trust? And besides, He is not even my type. " Nunew answered him as he pick up his food again to eat. There was a bit of silence as Zee refills his drink.

"So. What then is your ideal type?" Zee asked without looking at him.

"Hia, are we really going into this conversation?" Nunew complained.

"Come on. Humour me. And besides you are turning 18 next month. It's about time you would start to be interested in others." Zee teases him

"You are not going to drop this are you?" Nunew looked at him sharply

"Nope. So let's hear the answer. What is the type of THE Nunew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong?" Zee paid full attention to Nunew. With a long sigh, nunew looked at Zee.

"Someone dependable. Someone who would never leave my side. Someone who i can trust and never lie" He told him.

"Aw come on. That's so abstract. What about appearances?" Zee still continues to ask.

"Somebody with a nice smile." Nunew answered. He is getting annoyed now.

" That is still preferential. Come on. A solid answer. Who is your type?" Zee wouldnt give up at this point until he gets the answer that he wants. He was planning to tell his brothers about it so they can all tease the younger.
Nunew who is irritated at this point, looked Zee straight in the eye, moved a tiny bit closer and said

"Somebody with dark eyes and nice lips" He stared a bit more until it was Zee that was the one who looked away.

"Huh, he can also blush" Nunew thought to himself.

Zee, who is now trying to hide his slightly pink cheeks, changed his mind about teasing Nunew.