BONUS #2

°°°°° Lets go back in time a bit °°°°°°°

Zee and Nunew were married for 1 year and a half and everything seems to be like smootg sailing for them. They have become closer, clingier, more intimate with each other. But they also know how to hold back and wait.

Just like right now. Zee had to go to US to finalize things for the opening of his new flagship store there. Zee's jewelry business is becoming an international sensation that a lot of businesses are eager to tie up with him. This just also mean that Zee is busier than usual and has been out of the country most of the time.

Nunew understands it though. He doesnt mind him being away as his work is keeping him busy too. Big brands are wanting to collaborate with him and famous artists all over the world are requesting for him to dress them. He knew Zee misses him as much more than he does when he's not at home. He trusts Zee. Zee trusts him. And no matter how much the media creates issues with them, they dont bloody care

Because the papz dont see and know that no matter how long Zee is out of the country, Nunew will go to him once in a while. No matter how far Zee is, Nunew will fly to see him. And no matter how busy Zee is, he will always come home to Nunew even if it means him flying to another country the next day.

Signing with Yim's company has been very helpful as everytime an issue comes up saying that the two are on the rocks, it's KSW that's responding to all the rumours. Most of the time Zee and Nunew would just stay quiet because why in the world do they have to respond to ridiculous rumours. If it does get out of hand, they just post a photo of them together and the issue would die down. Easy peasy job isnt it? This time though, things got really out of hand.

Nunew is being accused of cheating just because he had lunch outside with a UK actor who he knew from when he was still working for Charles. He designed for him once and that's how he met him.

"IS THE POWER COUPLE OVER? NUNEW SEEN OUT WITH UK ACTOR WHILE HIS HUSBAND ZEE PRUK IS MIA. IS THE CHEATING ALLEGATIONS TRUE?"

Timothy, the said UK actor was seen going in and out of Nunew's company for the last couple of days. What the press dont know though is that Nunew is designing for Timothy's suit for the MET Gala that he was invited to. He was kind enough to travel to thailand instead of Nunew travellung to UK for the fitting.

The released photos dont do any good for Nunew too. He was smiling and looking happy as he talks with Timothy and another photo was when Timothy was wiping his lip.

"That was as second! Just a second! And I moved away even before he touched me!" Nunew frustratingly shouted as he was about to pull his hair out

James grabbed his shoulder and forced him to sit down.

"You have to calm down. Nothing will change even if you panic. And besides, you shouldnt care much. People know the press is just pushing for an issue to come up. They like the gossip." James tell him

"But cheating is an unfair issue. They are blaming me for something i didnt do" Nunew sadly said. James gave him a side hug.

"I know, but that's for them to decide if they will believe it or not. Zee knows the truth and thats what really matter" James softly told him.

"Speaking of Hia" Nunew took his phone and dialed Zee again. He's been trying to reach him but his phone has been unreachable for almost 3 hours now.
"WHY THE HELL CANT I REACH HIM?!" Nunew shouted.

It's now Net's turn to pull him down.
"He must be just busy Nu. You know how his schedule is" Net pats his back

"Lets just calm down Nu okay?" James tell him